1st Post

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by saucemonster, Feb 12, 2008.

1. saucemonster

saucemonster Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone
    This is my first post and I have a couple of questions. I finally talked my wife into going to Cancun and we will be bringing our 3 kids and my sons gf. Now here comes the questions. Have been looking at the Park Royal is this a good place to stay? Is their alot of activities for the hotel and was wondering what kind of activities would be suitable for the kids ages 20,20,17,11. Sorry for dumb questions all advice would be appreiciated.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Welcome to the board!

I'm not that familiar with Park Royal having never stayed there, but I do know it's location is pretty good.

There's some feedback from previous guests in the thread below:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8428 (please pay attention to the dates, some of the posts are pretty old)

Most hotels here have decent entertainment for kids. The older ones I expect will enjoy some off resort places such as Senor Frogs / Pat O Briens which are close by.

3. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed, Steve! (The drinking age in Cancun is 18. The 20 year olds will be totally entertained!)

Have fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice