19 yr old killed in acapulco

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by apple, Jan 10, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is that a fake story? It doesnt make sense, its all over the place.....he got hit by a car.....or in a fight?!?!? are you kidding me!?!?....Im pretty sure you'd be able to tell the difference....oh yeah and they spelled OVER wrong haha....

but yeah regardless be careful

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well it's all over the place cause he wasn't MExican. His parents are still trying to find out what really happened to him...I am sure this happens everywhere. But they keep things quiet...Aruba anyone?

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    idk, either way i just think its akward

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    people get hurt down there all the time, I mean I have saw several accidents at least every year! As well as the kid getting killed by the bus 2 years ago when I was there, just BE careful when crossing after taking the bus and make sure you have some friends around!

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no, this story is true, its all over the news here. and now the family believes he was murdered and wants ottawa to place a travel ban for all canadians to all of mexico. :shock:

they bloody well better not do this or i'll go and kick their sorry asses :evil:

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats the most rediculus thing ive ever heard lol a ban?

8. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    kids falling off balconies or getting hit by vehicles injure and kill tourist every year.

i have heard about kids dying in falls from balconies in hotels near mine while i was there and have seen the street blocked off with policia after a breaker was hit by a bus.

you have to be careful when you are there. there is no better way to say it. bad stuff can happen to you, even when you are in such a great place.

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

its because of that suspect murder in the mayan riviera last year (the italian couple that was murdered) so this family is saying that mexico is not safe and that a travel ban should be placed.

i highly doubt they will do it as they usually reserve that for war torn countries.

and yes bad things can happen anywhere. maybe their son should have been more careful..crossin the road or should have been more respectful of people he meets. im not condoning what was done, but people have to be responsible fo rtheir behaviour as well.

but a travel ban :shock: thats taking it a bit far isnt it?

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah it's all over the news the family is asking the government to put an advisory for Canadians to Mexico.

And the are telling people to NOT go to Mexico....Sheesh I understand it was your son, but that could happen anywhere

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice