145 Days..........and its CC reunion time IN LAS VEGAS!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Played craps for the first 14 hours. Took an hour off to get something to eat... Then played Caribbean Stud for about 15 hours. I got seriously trashed at the table. They probably only let me stay that long because they were hoping I'd start giving back some of my winnings.

My guess is I probably started annoying people at the table. Since they didn't want to throw me out while I still had their money, they moved me to the club.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    wow, I am not a big gambler but I will certainly play some black jack and roulett

3. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am not booked...but I just got my days approved from my boss! WOOOooo!! Thats half the battle. Im sooooo excited now, because I will have accumulated so many annual days, and comp days by the time March rolls around I will be able to do 14 days! WOoooo!!! And then off to Europe! :cool: :headbanger:

4. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    booking very very soon kids!

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The more I think about this trip the more I think its going to cost a LOT. However........my friend said she can get a few of us in to Tryst(nice club) with no cover and free drinks all night. Her friend is the manager. Also 1 or 2 of us free entry to Rehab party! Thats huge!! Assuming we dont get a cabana. And, joe is working on a few hook ups. Its going to be impossible for all of us to go inside the club together as its going to be pretty much all guys! But if we spread out into 4 or 5 smaller groups, find other groups of girls to go in with us, we are money! Also, paying for vip tables ahead of time is what I plan on IF I have to pay at all. 450 per bottle at most clubs, but thats split up between 3-5 people. Get your own vip booth/table, free cover and no waiting in line. Labor Day weekend lines will be in excess of 2 hours...........Im not waiting! Besides 450 split up between a few people isnt much for the service and "space" at the club!! ohhhhhh its gonna be sick!

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    pricey..but sick!

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    drinks at the major clubs will run you 14-20 PER drink! 5 or so drinks and you are over 100 dollars without tipping plus your cover of 40! So, you are over 150 right there. Best bet, get 3 or 4(what they allow) to rent a vip booth and a bottle, split it which will come out to around that or just a bit more! Besides, we pre drink before going out, so 1 bottle between 3 people is plenty!!! Sometimes you can get deals at 2 for 1 on bottles, joe might have the hook up on that! So, I'd say if you plan on drinking at the clubs..........expect to spend no less than 150 each night!! Unless you get bombed before going and only need 1 or 2 drinks while there lol

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Or if you are Asian.

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    that is true!! 2 drinks for henry and we are carrying him out! hahahaha love it!

10. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was gonna say - i wish i had ur tolerance.. haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice