14 PUPPIES UP FOR ADOPTION, ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by MartinnVegas, Jan 7, 2007.

1. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Miss Kelly I have sent you a pm and an e-mai about my hen night! Enough of this dog talk, a party is being organised!!

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Susie, I'm so sad to hear about the dog catchers. We are so happy with Miss Lola, she is a lovely girl.

jen! I just sent you a pm, I thought I had replied, I am so sorry!

3. playasusie

playasusie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mission accomplished

For everybody who cares....
    today the new vet "VETERINARIA DEL CARIBE" who recently opend his hospital at the Carr. Federal ( kitty-corner to Sam's ) came to check on my dog and I could convince him that the last female dog (all the others were taken in the meantime by the dog catchers :mad: ) needs to be fixed.
    He was so nice and really caring that he made me an offer for the operation and took her right away to his clinic. Tomorrow is going to be the big day for her surgery .........
    The owners are going to keep the last puppy (a little black male).
    Hopefully with just one male and the fixed female there is no reason anymore for the dog catchers to come back and that means
    MY MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED
    thanks again everybody for sharing
    Susie

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Susie, congrats, that was a wonderful thing you did. You've made many puppies and families happy and healthy, bravo!

5. iamkcs

iamkcs Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good work!

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just love a happy ending :D :D Great work to all involved :!: :!:

Would love to see more photos of Lola and the others :D

7. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CancunCanuck~ Congratulations on your gorgeous new addition! Lola Frijola is gorgeous!

Susie~ You have done an amazing job on finding homes for those beautiful little guys and gals. Playa is lucky to have you! (See you on the 28th, if not sooner).

8. playasusie

playasusie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First of all ...
    thank you all for your nice comments :oops:
    I just did what I think and hope a lot of you guys had done too if this would happen in you neighborhood.
    "Osa" spend after surgery one night at the Vet. Everything went just fine and she was also been bathed before the Vet gave her a ride back home. At first she was a little confused but after I called her she came immediately wagging her tail to me. After the bath she looks like a brand new dog :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice