14 PUPPIES UP FOR ADOPTION, ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by MartinnVegas, Jan 7, 2007.

1. playasusie

playasusie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sad news

I have so terrible news
    the dog catchers had been here again and took one of the mama-dogs
    I talked to the owner but she does not really care about it.... I also found out that there is still 1 female (black) and 2 male puppies ( 1 black and 1 beige ) without a home
    But there is also some good news: finally a went to Puerto Aventuras today and found PATAS, I spook to a nice mexican Lady named Doña Rosi and I can bring the 2 female dogs in 3 to 4 weeks for their operation if the dog catchers are not coming again.
    I still can't believe that they took a female with really big teats They knew that she must have puppies
    Anybody here who would like a puppy !!!!!!!!!! before the dog catchers will take them too
    Please let me know , give me a call Playa 984 87 65 363
    Thanks
    Susie

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh Susie, that makes me sad! I hope someone else steps up and takes a pup.

Frijola (who is quickly becoming "Lola Frijola") is a SWEETHEART. No crying or whining, very good about going outside for her business and is really affectionate and kind. I'll bet her sisters/brothers are good babies too. Rivergirl? What say you? When are you coming over to meet Lola Frijola?

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was just thinking about that before I saw this post. Have you made it to the vet yet? Adriana is coming to do a housecall for us on Friday eve. We've got 5 or 6 cats due for shots now, so we'll do it all at once. I just hope I can catch them all when I need too...

As for getting a dog we're not quite there yet. It's coming soon for us, but with 9 cats in the house we need to be sure.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AWWWWWW I SOOO WANT ONE..............Can't have dogs though grrrrr

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes maam, Jorge took her to visit Adriana, thanks for the recommendation! Lola Frijola is perfectly healthy, not even a flea or an ear mite. She had her first shots and goes back for more next week. I think Max is trying to kill her with love, he can't stop squishing her.

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me too...

I even asked Dany to take him but he didn't think he was home enough for a puppie.

He's right but it would have been so nice.

I hope the little guy finds a home soon.

7. playasusie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi RiverGirl,
    I think with 9 cats you really need to have at least ONE little dog too :lol:
    A very long time ago I had 22 cats and when I found a dog and decided to keep him as well my husband asked me to decide between him and the animals.............
    .....so I got my divorce :? (don't think I'm totaly crazy for sure it was not the only reason, but I think it was a good one :D )
    My husband now does not love pets so much, because of the responsibility and the dirt and hairs. But he knew from the beginning he can just take me with a few pets or he can't have me at all......
    We agreed that the dogs are living in the garden (we even constructed a real little house for them as a shelter, I also have on my terrace a big bedstead with a blanked on it). Officially the dogs are living outside EXEPT when Manne isn't at home :wink: like right now (I'm pretty sure he knows that) and when it's raining.
    With a little bit of humor it's possible to handle some situations.

And now I'm serious again:

ANYBODY THERE WHO LIKES TO ADOPT ONE OF THE PUPPIES ???

8. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    22 cats is 21 cats past "grounds for divorce" in my book.

9. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  10. playasusie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Kelly,
    what a great clip !!!!!!!!!
    Lola Frijola has no idea how lucky she is......
    After the dog catchers came almost everyday to pick up one dog after another (even Puppies!!!) there is just 1 Mom and 1 Puppy left. Next week I'm going to bring the Mom to Puerto Aventuras for her operation.....
    And than NO MORE PUPPIES
    say hello to Max, Jorge and of corse Lola Frijola
    Susie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice