14 PUPPIES UP FOR ADOPTION, ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by MartinnVegas, Jan 7, 2007.

1. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know what you mean :blueshock: I found my yorkie mix chasing the guinea pigs around their cage today :shock: :shock: he was IN their cage :!:

2. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOl!!!

3. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish I woulda grabbed the camera :( :(

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Denise, that's a hysterical image! :lol:

We're heading to Playa tomorrow, going to spend the night and pick up puppy on Sunday. Anyone want to throw some names in the ring? I'm hoping to get a female, little black ones are all that are left. Frijol is a name running through my head, and for some odd reason Bailey, I don't even really like it but I can't stop thinking it.

5. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How about "Doña"?

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was sooooooo funny although the piggies did NOT appreciate Toby :lol: :lol:

What does Frijol mean :?:

My suggestion would suggest a female as well easier to house train and get to know her personality before you name her :D

Don't forget the camera :!: :!:

7. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Will take Doña into consideration (part of the decision will be whether Max can say it or not :D ).

Frijol means "bean". :D

8. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How about Beany or Beenie?

9. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Frijolita?

You might look at names from plays or novels? A Cervantes character? Dulcinea? Someone from a Shakespeare play? Aemilia? Octavia? Garcia Marquez? Victoria? Olimpia Zuleta? Hildebranda? (just kidding!)

Canuck, will you take some more pix while you are there? We're still thinking about it. I'm even dreaming about having a dog now, so it's getting serious. But I keep thinking about a big blond lab.

Our last dog was a flatcoat retriever, which is basically is black colored golden retriever, so she had long gorgeous hair. And she loved to sleep in the snow in Colorado when it was below zero outside. But with all that long black hair she hated Cancun's heat.

10. Kris in Cancun

Kris in Cancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would love to add another dog into our family of two (Petey, the 3 lb. chihuahua and myself), but I don't think he would take to it. He's a bit neurotic and more high maintenance than most people's kids. Think we need to get a bit more settled before jumping into family additions. Good luck with the puppy, Kelly! Can't wait to see pics!

p.s...I like "Lupita" for a girl dog's name!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice