14 PUPPIES UP FOR ADOPTION, ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by MartinnVegas, Jan 7, 2007.

1. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ignorance, lack of money, irresponsibility, whatever you want to call it. But those puppies should not have to pay for people's mistakes.

I want to do my part to try and find homes for these puppies. I'd adopt one or 2 but they are in Playa near you guys.

If you decide to adopt one, please keep in mind that your pet will become a part of your family and the commitment will be for life. A puppy that will love you till the day he/she dies. How bad can that be?

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can you share some details Martin? Big dogs or little dogs? Long hair/short hair? Cute mutts or some sort of breed? We've been talking about getting a dog but need a toddler appropriate pooch (and one that I am not allergic to).

3. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Likewise- have been thinking about it.My daughter is deserate for a dog but we also have a small child and doggie needs to be kid freindly type - not snappy neurotic type!!!

Look forward to the details.
    Rgds
    TRacey

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We want PICTURES!!!!

5. Deana

Deana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wanna see pic's also.. After being broken into on Sunday night and seeing that my 6lb killer did nothing. I'm thinking we might need another one.

Deana

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh Deana! Everyone ok? Wee doggie included?

7. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Give us a clue dood, are we talking Gran Danese or yappy dumbarse miniature poodles?

8. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That first female looks like she could be border collie or something similar. One of the most intellignt dogs out there, but they need room to run around and get bored very easily. Herding children is instinctive to them, however.

Hard to say which puppies belong to which mum, as they appear to be sharing nursing duties. Could be Rhodesian Ridgeback or Pitbull Terrier in the sperm donor genes, from the look of the tan puppy.

10. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for posting the link. I was just too chicken to post it. Steve, I hope you won't mind. We just want to find a home for this pups.

K,
    keep in mind your toddler might take a little while to bond with your new puppy. I know it happened with mine. He rejected the puppy for a week or so. I was about to give it to my neighbor, but I decided to wait and within a few weeks I couldn't separate the two buddies.

And thank you all for helping find a home for these little guys. Also, I heard you can get them fixed for free in puerto morelos. All the info is on that link.

Thank you again, and I wish you many years of puppy love.

P.S. there's still a bunch of of them left.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice