:-(

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mad-Ad, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bad news that mate, sorry.

Ian :lol: :lol:

PS. That still means Claire anf Gemma are coming, right........ :lol: :lol:

2. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I REAR ENDED SOMEONE last year (get your minds out the gutter) a month before I was supposed to go to Cancun June 2006, it sucks when you get in an accident, glad i had time for the airbag burns to heal. Lucky my trip was allready payed in full, the OLD MAN didnt have insurance either....my insurance company payed for his damages, even though his expired, I know i was at fault since I HIT HIM FROM THE BACK, but he should of never got payed because he should of had atleast a minimum of liability, O well @##! happens then you recover.

3. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL Ian, I dunno what claire is doing? but I doubt Gemma will be going.

Bye
    Adam

4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry to hear that adam!! we shall all keep each other occupied with posts during march!

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never mind, as you say there's always next year, I'm not 100% certain yet although I've already forked out for the air ticket had a bit of a set back last week but we'll see.....

Hope something comes up for you though :lol:

Ian :lol:

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So sorry that you won't be going.... We'll have to just keep sending each one that doesn't go pics, and just think we're their with them...

7. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah we will have to keep each other happy during March, its gonna be a long month lol

Ian I hope everything works out mate,

Bye
    Adam

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I will be SURE and let someone make me a victim just for you adam!! Sorry you cant be there, but you will be with us in spirit for sure!!

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha yes mate I want to see Victim pics! Its a real strange feeling knowing that your not going after you have been for a few years in a row (Well 2 anyway lol)

Bye
    Adam

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I agree adam, but get yourself together and on top of everything, and have EXTRA money for next years trip!! ILL be there, no worries, hahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice