13 hour trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by breezesfan, Dec 20, 2012.

1. herts couple

herts couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Accidents

I am so sorry to here about your wife
    We were at TTR in November & we saw someone slip everyday going into the sexy pool toilets. Some people really looked hurt but the staff appeared to be there quick with pen & paper in hand,could that be that they want a disclaimer signed. My personal feeling is that TTR must start thinking more about these tiles as they can be so dangerous. What about the big thick rubber matts, in bad areas. They may not look brilliant but wouldn't we all be happier if less people hurt themselves! Because remember it could be you next time!

2. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Believe it or not one trip I was there every night they had a crew of about 5 guys out there with small hammers chipping away at the pool deck to chip it up. The limestone that is the base of the concrete over time will erode to a smooth consistency. Periodically they have to chip away at it to get some traction back.

Inside the pool on the steps yup, they need to add some anti-slip stuff for sure.

3. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife just got the "little" cast put on Last Friday, so she can "do" her hair now. Still have to drive her around , her Z is a manual, so we will have to rent an automatic equipped car.
    Will try to get her to pose for a pix (The Cast is red, Go DAWGS) !! Already planning a trip back to TTR !!!

4. TatasnBeer

TatasnBeer Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are going to be there 4/13-4/20 make sure you say hi!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice