11/29-12-3 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Restling, Dec 6, 2013.

1. youngnyc30s

youngnyc30s Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've read a few forums about this and some have mentioned some adult activities at the tiki bar at night, is any of that true

2. lones

lones Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did u need reservations for the a la carte? U never did before. thanks

3. Robin&Michelle

Robin&Michelle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 0
    Sounds like the Golden is pretty Vanilla.

4. Luv

Luv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I appreciated the trip report to but it did feel like other trips we have been on. We made out in a outside bed right beside a restaurant at another resort and another couple figured out what we were doing and they did it too in the outside bed right beside us. Done other sneaky things like that too. So you can do some sexual things at any resort.

At Temptations we were able to step up our sexual game and enjoyed watching other couples too. Got a hand job in the pool, did a balcony show, and watched a couple of girls play with each others melons. Practically every woman was either topless or near naked and just that beats out every other resort we have been to. I think personally - Temptations or a more extreme resort fits our personalities better.

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    This report is from 2013, you should read our one from this year, and you might have a different impression.

6. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

So you got a handjob in a pool filled with other people, and you are proud of that?? Am I the only one here who thinks that it's disgusting and selfish that you knowingly did that in a pool where other people now have to swim in your jizz? Am I missing something?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice