1076-1047!!!! IM ROUNDING UP THE POSSE, LETS RIDE!!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sdherman, Mar 21, 2009.

1. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    She's ahead for now at 10:30EST...lol... I voted through all the port holes that i could link into... I'm hoping she win... :clap:

3. p8triot37

p8triot37 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I deleted my browsing history, installed & ran the hide my ip, and the system is still saying I already voted. What's the deal?

4. p8triot37

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No help?

5. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have to make sure you delete your cookies also.

6. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fake IPs

And if you're using the free trial version there are only so many IPs available so if you've already voted using that IP it may not allow you to vote again.

7. p8triot37

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So what happened?

8. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all, This is Shane and I just wanted to say thanks to all again. I am now absolutly convinced Steve and other were rite when they suggeted it was a computer we were all voting against. I am really interested to know if anybody has ever seen that girl there in Feb. She won the week contest sooooo ya think someone would know her. All I can say is Im gonna let TTR know that every real vote for Des is gonna know that it was scam put on by Temptations Resort just to get there advertising. When I seen those numbers switch 7 votes "OTHER GIRL"in the matter of 5 sec. I knew this was all BULLSHIT!! TTTR GOT A WHOLE SHIT LOAD OF FREE ADVERTISING!

9. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm with you Shane.

There is no doubt in my mind that nobody else could have gotten as many votes as Desiree did through Cancuncare members. I guess in theory, if this girl went to a huge university and managed to get every other university student to vote for her, maybe she could have managed it but I know in my gut that this was "rigged" somehow.

Oh well, life will go on but I'm sure that you are both disappointed. I think a lot of members here are as well.

10. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ironic dont you think? Miss Temptation contest

Go to FACEBOOK and Christelle Rodrigue is her name search for it. Her picture was posted this whole time as MISS Temptation. In fact last night I sent a pic to a friend I had meet down at the resort and Christelle's pic was up and had the title on it same pic unedited ironic huh? It was like 10:45 pm on the 21st. This was planned before it even started. Kinda sad that Shane I worked as hard as we did and now ended up getting robbed in the end. Auctually I feel like I an idoit. I like how they covered the name MISS Temptation on the page we all clicked into to vote with my picture overlaping it. It was on the bottem right corner. Oh well was fun while it lasted. Even as adults we learn life is not fair.....lol.
    Thanks to all of you my genuine friends and we will talk soon....love to all. Desiree

Hey, click this link, its easier then searching facebook. I just put the pic in my public fotki.

http://public.fotki.com/sdherman/miss-temptation-feb/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice