$1 BEERS NOW IN DOWNTOWN CANCUN

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by T.J., May 16, 2007.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had one yesterday at Club Sandwich Cafe, a nice place to eat and to people watch. On Av. Tulum about half way between Burger King and the bus terminal. Across the street from Palacio Municipal (city hall) and 50 or so yards to the right.

Great salads and sandwiches too.

Now they have it all.

2. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Leave it up to you to find them!!! Good job.
    What bus # would I get on to get to that location?
    If I were going with some professional party people(like myself), I would hang out there. I love drinking beer and people watching.
    My mom can only handle about 3 beers and then she starts yelling, "woohoo" over nothing at all!!!!!

3. Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos

Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey T.J. How did you get that good price? I've eaten there several times and never got 10 pesos beer... What's the secret?

4. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EllaBear - R-1 bus, get off in front of Palacio Municipal which is (usually) the 2nd stop after the right turn onto Tulum, the first being the little flea market across from Chedraui. Cross the street and Burger King is in front of you. Make a right along the west side of Tulum and it is at the next corner. Or you could ask for a ride from a friend.

Frank - It was a tough negotiating process. I had parked around the corner the other day and saw a sandwich board style sign that said "$1 BEER" From that point on I knew I had them.

I did hear last night that perhaps the sign came down from time to time but I plan on checking that out today.

Stay tuned.

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone know the hours that place keeps?

6. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will get my a-- moving and go there and report back. Have to go to Scotiabank across street anyway.

7. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey is that place still downtown, it was next to the flea market area and the name of the place was called POP'S :?: They had a great breakfast menu.
    Sometimes I would go there in the late afternoon and get a big bowl of soup and people watch.
    I loved that place and the place next door had beers for a $1.00. That was years ago.

If you know where Pop's was/is - is this place close to it???

EB

8. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EB - I don't recognize the name but it could be there as it meets the general description of a place. Most places downtown are 2x1 on beers in the $35-$40 range.

Club Sandwich Cafe - across the street and almost to the bus station. Remember that you should not talk to strangers from another country-your mom would think you are out of your mind or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice