Provoke Photoshoot

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lloydwedd, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Lloydwedd

Lloydwedd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    we are looking to book the Provoke photoshoot at Temptation, dose anyone know how erotic you can go.

Thanks

2. Dee_N_Cee

Dee_N_Cee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    When we did it about a year ago, it was with Mar and she said we could go as far as we want. She even got the "money shot"

3. tropea

tropea Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Anything you can imagine. Our profile pic is a tame one from her second Provoke shoot.

4. Lloydwedd

Lloydwedd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thank you just checking before we come so I do not ask any awkward requests

5. mslay

mslay Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Did you line it up before you got there and if so how? Did you think it was expensive? Was it for an hour?

6. ash09

ash09 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    When the Provoke lady came around to us at the pool on our trip this past week (Jan. 2023), she said the photo shoot session itself is free, but the pics are $20 each if you want them. Didn't get more details than that, but something that K and I might do on a future trip.

7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    You can line it up after arrival. Most people we know have spent from $800 to $2,500. Hard to say no to the pics, we though we would only take 20. That was our firm belief until they showed the pics. We got out of there after selecting about 60 (out of 200ish?). There are also price points for selecting more images, the more you choose, the cheaper the price per pic. Add the price of the book onto it. (The book is ready the next day). Totally worth it.

The photographer was with us for a few hours in several settings. We did the Provoke (same people) shoot at Desire, so the settings were in our room, the disco, the sin room, beach, beach cabana, and beach shower. Price is for each pic, not the shoot. Ash09 is right about the price, starts at $20 a pic. I have heard of some haggling going on and working.

You can also pay for hair and make up before the shoot.

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
  9. NM_FunCouple

NM_FunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 0
    Mar was our photographer and she was amazing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Provoke Shoot No. 1 in the books, just Stacia by herself but those pics turned out Amazing! I know Stacia's a great model to start with anyway, but still.... Damn!

As stated above, starting price point is that $20/finished (meaning pro-edited for lighting, contrast, crop etc), which IS worth the money. Also correct is that, as you buy more, they drop the price... or they toss in more pics for free at the price you are paying.

Stacia's photographer was Pam, and Pam was great, dry humor funny, English was pretty good (better than good enough if you know what I'm trying to say, but doing it poorly), and was inventive and worked well with stacia to get through some different and imaginative poses. When we were done, I had to just control us and we opted in at Pam's $1K price point, but Pam had fun with us she said (excellent sales technique at the "closing table") and "tossed in more pics, so when I was actually done, I had 75 pics and a slideshow .mp4 file that's outstanding. Total was ~$1,080 USD. Nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice