Ttr Still At 30 % Capacity??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tommy90, Jul 27, 2020.

1. spotme

spotme Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 1
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. Thankful for the update. This virus is obviously making it tough all round for employees, business owners and for our overall health. That being said, I’d encourage all to definitely make an informed decision, whatever that decision might end up being, when it comes to travel. Consider very consistent hand hygiene, masks and limited exposure to potentially infected persons, particularly weeks before travel. This to protect yourself and other travelers of course. Be diligent as you travel through airports about masks and hand hygiene. Remain very cognizant of individuals that your decisions may directly impact and their particular health risk profiles. For example, If you are in your mid 20s but returning to a home with two elderly diabetics, you might want to proactively plan on quarantining away from them for a time till you are confident you are not asymptomatic but still a spreader, or decide to not travel at all. Too often I am seeing whole families infected, and it coming down to one or two family members’ travel decisions. Our elderly, our diabetics and some of our obese patients are not doing very well with this disease. I feel it is the best way to strike a balance among our physical, emotional and financial health needs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. lakeboy22

lakeboy22 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 0
    I am really ready for one thread about this. But to answer your question you are right, but that doesn’t changed the fact that they may have been contagious while there. The bottom line is no body cares where you got it only if you were contagious while there. All future post about this should have dates you were there and when you were tested. This allows people who were there the same dates to be aware. That’s it no debate. Post and move on, review and move on.

29 days until we arrive and while I am there I don’t want to here the word COVID.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. spotme

spotme Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 1
    Might have been to avoid being overly short-staffed. But I agree, checking temps is better than nothing, but may also be a source of false confidence/security given significant proportion of folk able to spread the virus before they are symptomatic.

4. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    So, after 33 replies on this post, still don't know if Temptation is + / - 30%...?
    Slowly increasing...?
    Wonder where'll it be when we're there in 4 weeks...

5. lakeboy22

lakeboy22 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 0
    Not sure what it will be but I know 3 couples that will be there with you and we always participate in every theme night, pool activities and volleyball. We love to party no matter what it’s up to us how good of a time we have. I will say this my friends could not get a bash room because it was sold out for part of our stay.

6. Tommy90

Tommy90 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Hahah thank you!!! Im sorry i started this thread, it went left pretty quick. Tryna keep it positive. Were going the 9/17 and i want to get hyped lol

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I thought I answered that earlier, albeit in a round about way

Also addressed it here:
    Possible Shutdown Again

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  8. jandm012805

jandm012805 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0
    We were there 7/23-26 and it seemed to us to be about the same amount of people as our previous trips, and more importantly just as fun.

9. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    Well the way it sounds, is that its much closer to 100% than to 30%.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Kind of the same message I was receiving.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice