Newbies? boundry pushers? seeking fun but afraid? never been topless?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by LionsNzebras, Dec 14, 2018.

1. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    Hello Everyone,

Wally here (AKA Lion) I just want to touch base with all the new people, all the people that think they cant, all the people that think they may not fit, all the people that think they are too fat, too skinny, not good enough, not brave enough, not open enough, not a swinger or life style person. Has that smigin of fear that this place is not for you.
    Its a little longer read, and I apologize for that.

Lets start with this: ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!

As adults we tend to over think things. We all want to have a good time, and this place is kind of a take it or leave it space, oh wait what? yeah there is that middle section too, and its all here!

If you want to come and party and be topless and wild, and drink and play games and have fun, there is that option for you.

If you want huge night life, participate in costumes at night and to read a book during the day, there is that too.

If you want to stay on the quite side, and dip your toes into the wild side for a few hours a day, there is that.
    If your swinger, LS, open couple, open minded, open to all kinds of "things" there is also that too.

Want to do whip cream shots off a strangers "Bits" that could happen. Just want to watch it happen, you betcha, there's that too.

Want romantic dinners with your significant other after watching all the crazy things happen at the pool then go back to your room and rip their clothes off, ya that could happen :)

What to go to dinner with a set of complete strangers and have a good time flirting, having fun and just being humans, yup that happens.

Want friends that you get to see ever year, even after a 2-3-4 year stint, yup that happens.

The list of goods and bad's is endless, and we don't all have a magical good time, its true, this place is not for everyone, depending on their attitude.

Basically, there is everything here, an you get to CHOOSE how much you participate in, you get to CHOOSE how deep you go into things. Are you curious, sure aint we all? to a point of course, and this is exactly my point.

We are all adults, we are all at different spaces in all different kinds of relationships and life. Take how much you CHOOSE, and go with the flow.

Now...With that out of the way....

If you CHOOSE to push your boundaries (and I'm sure a lot of us have been there, myself included) take some time to figure out who is going to support you in your decisions. Going topless for the first time? Let your group know, they should support you, if not, then they are the wrong group.

Want to do King and Queen of temptations, your group once again should support you.
    Your spouse may look at you a little crazier than normal, and that's OK!

Looking for that string bikini or super slim speedo that you don't think you can pull off? Talk with your partner about what you want to do, be open and honest in your communications. Shit even inside whatever group you choose to go into (every month has a big group or two) get to know the people here, and go in confident that your teenie tiny bikini is going to be OK for you, no one else knows you and no one gives a shit! Were all there to have fun.

Its all about you, and your boundaries in everything this place has to offer.

We usually go in February and have found such an amazing group of people in the February shit show.
    Even if your not part of our group, and you haven't talked to me, I would encourage each and everyone of you to come and have a drink, come and say hello, lets do some shots, go out for dinner, play jenga and have a good time.

Lots of love from one human supporting another human!

• Like x 31
    • Winner x 11
    • Friendly x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  2. J_N_J

J_N_J Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0
    Great post Wally.

3. tknitez couple

tknitez couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0
    Great post and advice!!! Let’s get weird :) :)

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Wally...
    Very well stated indeed.
    Great post!
    This post should be on the TTR website front and center!
    Keep up the great work and spreading the NOT FakeNews!!!

5. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Great post with one dislike, lol. Having the person explain their dislike would fire things up.

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Fat finger???

7. LionsNzebras

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    bump

8. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Excellent post. This is exactly it! A place and something for everyone, and surely someone will come up and say hi or: "you look damn good in that outfit!" I sure will!
    Just have fun

9. Jayde

Jayde Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Great post! Going to Temptation for the first time and going solo and this really puts my mind to rest..

10. LionsNzebras

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    Jayde when are you going? Febuary shit show is the group we are in, its mega fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice