June 8-15 TTR/Desire Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by alikchi, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alikchi

alikchi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @boogalooboy, someone not sharing your opinion is not them being a troll. Your take on what you think I meant is actually nearly exactly opposite of my expectations. We weren't looking for all out sex party; we were looking for time together and freedom of nudity. I also didn't say I didn't speak to anyone at all. I met several very nice couples but it does require a lot of work to find the ccc people amongst the sea of guests. All I suggested was the group organize a way to facilitate meeting. I am perfectly capable of meeting people, but your suggestion to go meet people on my own renders this forum obsolete until after the first visit. Why not expand its usefulness? That's all I suggested.

My OPINION and PERCEPTION as a newcomer is that TTR is more of a party spot with couples looking to spice things up with another couple or by adding a single. That's what we saw going on and what one of the TTR guests I met actually said to me. We found a more relaxing atmosphere with less pressure at Desire, as a couples only resort; that's all. I don't know why that opinion angers you so, but keep going to the TTR party. My perception might help someone like me who is looking for where to go. Unless you own TTR, there is no reason to be so pissed off and insult me because I didn't enjoy the experience as much as you obviously do. TTR is a fun place for what it is; I merely made some suggestions to improve it, in my opinion. It's sad that so many of you are so unaccepting of alternate opinions.

2. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If I may, without bashing you and without taking sides, because I do see both sides to this. The original post you placed was in/on another thread as a TR from another persons perspective. While reading your post I found that it seemed almost intrusive on another TR as like you were trying to contradict them and seeming to "steal their thunder" for what seemed to be a pretty fun trip for them. Your post did not have the feel of being suggestive, rather more of the you were disappointed in not having as much fun as the original poster of the TR.

That being said I don't believe that you are fully understanding the other people replying to your now, thread on your TR. I think That they are not pissed off at you. They are expressing that the vast majority of people that are on CCC do tend to find people to talk to before they go on their trip. What I am not sure if you know is that people have treid over and over again to instill some sort of meeting time/place for CCC member at the resort. It doesn't work! Steve doesn't own the resort, people get drunk and have different ideas as to what their vacations are and what they want to do. Guaranteeing a meeting will be sure to have maybe 4 couples/people there at any given time. There are SOOO many other ways to find people is what I think they were trying to express.(orange bracelts, bubba mugs, CCC t-shirts, towels, spotting groups of people together is a pretty good clue... you get the gist.

In response to your original post though. I think you did come off as a bit brash in your intentions. I see that most guys wear board shorts and there is an inequality factor there of nakedness. This has also been tried to be switched. it is fun as a gag type of thing but it doesn't take. Lets face it the female body is a work of art and the male.... well we have a dangling participle that in all reality would be better put on the face of an elephant unless you are a GQ model. Standing around fully naked on your balcony? masturbating in public? that would push it for anyone and I would think it may even push the bounds for Desire(having not been there before). I would hope that you did not spend you time at TTR with those intentions.

You state that "My OPINION and PERCEPTION as a newcomer is that TTR is more of a party spot with couples looking to spice things up with another couple or by adding a single. That's what we saw going on and what one of the TTR guests I met actually said to me. We found a more relaxing atmosphere with less pressure at Desire, as a couples only resort; that's all.". TTR is that, it is an ALL OUT PARTY. some are looking to spice things up with another couple/single and some are there to flirt, some are there to just play dress up and others are out to get completely hammered. TTR is exactly what you make of it and what you want it to be. It seems as though your expectations of the resort were much more than what others that do frequent the resort are and it just wasn't the fit for you and there is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is the verbiage that you took to express your difference in opinion. JMO

3. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Very well said sweetchild

I am not sure there is a vacation resort that encourages a guy to regularly choke his chicken on the balconey/patio....but if there is I will avoid such a place.
    The OP seems to be obsessed with his manhood and wants to show it off.
    Therefore I am glad he didn't find TTR to his liking.

Btw...could there be a connection?
    Guy publicly tossing a batch repeatedly + cliquish groups
    =
    Lonely chronic batch tosser
    (I always had trouble with algebra and problem solving)

Anyway..leave the TTR retirement home to us mere mortals who just want to look at sexy babes and party.

Co-ed topless cribbage anyone?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  4. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    We arrived on June 7 and are still here. As far as the weak participation for the theme nights comment, I am baffled. June 11 (schoolgirl night), June 12 (lingerie night) and June 13 (white night) had incredible male and female participation. All 3 of those nights, IMO, were off-the-charts fun! As far as unsociable cliques go, we were handing out Mardi Gras masks and beads to any and all takers on June 12. I thought it was quite a ruckus party! We are certainly booking for next June!

5. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    TTR is for some, not for others. Personally, I guess there are some that will think it too tame, while others will be greatly offended by the daily activity. I personally like it the way it is. I'm not offended by nudity (far from it) but if I wanted to just see a bunch of naked people, I'd go to a nude beach (or Desire, I suppose). I go for the attitudes and the party. It's the best way I know to get out of the grind while kickin it with the best groups of people I've met outside of the states. It doesn't fail to meet that standard.

TR aside, I do think the original poster has a good idea that a daily meeting place/time for CCC folks would be welcomed by a number of people. I personally wouldn't want a big presentation, but if it became a tradition that CCC peeps all meet by the swings (or some designated place) every day for 5 minutes at 1pm (or ANY particular time people agreed on), I'd show up. It wouldn't cost the resort or the board a dime, and it's hard to see what it would hurt. Not a bad idea.

6. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Not a bad idea, but it has been attempted time and time again. I believe it was at the edge or in the sexy pool, swim up table by the buffet at 4... didn't take. People of all different stays tried it for a month or so and there were only a few people that showed. There was a thread about it back in early last year with pictures showing exactly where. Just can't find the thread now.

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    For some odd reason, not sure why :) , I feel the need to say in an entire week at Desire Pearl I never saw anyone 'choking the chicken' lol. That is all.

8. alikchi

alikchi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jnl, good to hear it picked up. We left just before those dates and I'm sure the atmosphere is very much determined by the people who are there.

Some other commenters on here demonstrate the point I was making. So much for acceptance. I think I'm done with cancuncare. I don't need that kind of hate in my life. With the intolerance I'm observing, I'm sure that will make you very happy. It's funny how the pots call the kettle black around here.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think you were being picked on in this thread...sorry, but to me people here were just telling you the truth about something it sounds like you don't want to acknowledge. I don't really see any hate or intolerance?

To me, it seemed you were contradicting yourself throughout your posts in here... The board itself is a great way to get to know TTR. If you really invested any time on here you wouldn't have thought it was normal or even acceptable to crank one out 3-5 times per day on your balcony? Not saying that in a judging way, but more as a matter-of-fact way.

I was going to outline the contradictions but I think it would be futile.
    TTR isn't for everyone but you seemed to have unrealistic expectations of the place.

10. boogaloobboy

boogaloobboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dude it is CLEARLY stated that not only is full nudity discouraged, it is prohibited. But since you want to jack off on your balcony all day everyone is judge mental? You probably smoke in no smoking areas and get pissed if asked to drop your cigarette also? Same concept.

Your list of "improvements" read more like a list of demands and, ironically, complaints that everyone was not partying on your level. Who is judging whom?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice