ZipLine?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Buffett, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are thinking of going on a ZipLine ride while we are in Cancun. I have checked into Xplor and a few more. Does anyone have any advise as to which would be the best for the money?

2. Trina

Trina Cancuncare Staff Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Zip line tours in Cancun

Xplor is great because it has 4 activities (Zip lines, Amphibious Buggies, underground river rafts and snorkeling in the Stalactite River)
    You can read more about it here or book online here.

Now, there are also some AWESOME zip lines at Selvatica. You can zip line and swim in a cenote. Transportation is included...you can book online here.

Those are my two top picks for zip line tours in Cancun.

3. HereComesTrouble

HereComesTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0

Hi Trina. Thanks for the info. We are interested in doing Xplor this July, but don't want to book ahead. We are hoping to meet people at TTR that will want to come along, so the date is currently unknown. Will we be able to book it through you with very short notice? Am thinking one day notice might be all. Might be fun to get 4 or 6 people together and do the private tour?

4. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks. Those were the two we were looking at.

5. Trina

Trina Cancuncare Staff Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Sure, I am online all day so just shoot me an email at trina@cancuncare.com and I'll set it up. It's a great idea to get others to join you...in that case book the private tour...it is cheaper the more people you have.

6. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Xplor was super. You could not ask for any better Ziplining. Just make sure you take a water proof camera. You will get wet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice