Young, single, and gay

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Ashbash, May 8, 2014.

1. Ashbash

Ashbash Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Hi everyone, I'm booking my first vacation and I am very interested in Temptations. I'm 24 and single and my best friend is 24 as well, single, and gay. I've been reading mixed reviews about the typical age bracket seen at the resort, so I'm wondering if others people in our age group visit the resort (although I don't mind partying with the older crowd, just curious specially sense I'm single. I know the resort is gay friendly, but are gay singles common, I'm sure after a few drinks my best friend would like to get flirty with someone...me too btw :)!

Thanks in advance for the responses

2. jkmontoya1

jkmontoya1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I have seen a good mix the times we have went! It seems like the prime age bracket was 30's, but we have met people in their 20's also. Everyone's friendly so y'all shouldn't have any issues as long as you like to party!

3. peemoney

peemoney Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    may 1-may 10 there are 6-10 gay singles in a group that go every year. I know because I partied with them last week. Fun bunch a guys for sure with a few ladies in their group too. They were from BC if i remember correctly.

4. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Yup, we hung out with them, too :) And several of them were flirting with, and flirted back with, by all different peeps :)

5. FLHX_HOG

FLHX_HOG I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    The average age is 30's - 40's. So as long as you don't mind partying with a bit older crowd you will be fine, go, have a blast!

6. Trav1

Trav1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    I'm a Lesbian. Me and my Wife went to TTR for our Honeymoon last June and it was the best vacation EVER. Everyone was so accommodating and sweet to us. We made some great life long friends from the June Junkies!! We also met 3 other couples. This year we are returning on 29th May for 2 weeks with our 3 friends who are also gay/lesbian. :) TTR nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit! :D You wouldnt regret it! x

7. Ashbash

Ashbash Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Thank u guys!!! Ok I'm ready to book, we'll be there June 22-29

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    You guys will both have a great time. Not a ton, but at least a sampling of gay folks go to TTR quite regularly.

9. 2plus4

2plus4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Make sure you sign up for the roll call on the site for the month you're going this way you can see whose going to be there at the same time you're going. Might be able to talk to a few folks ahead of time that way....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice