Yet another newbie trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MandP, Apr 5, 2015.

1. MandP

MandP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    Hi All,
    We were at TTR from 3/22 - 3/28 and here is a little about our experience. First a little about us, We are a couple in our late forties married almost 23 years. We are not a LS couple but have friends who are and frankly enjoy being around LS couples and non-LS couples who are fun, uninhibited, flirty and don't have jealosy/insecurity issues to spoil the party. Now the report....
    We arrived late Sunday night and were met at the door with a cold beer (definetely appreciated after 12 hours of travel). We booked transfer through Alpha Rooms and I was a little worried that we didn't use USA Transfers after reading some reviews here. Maybe it was the late timing of our arrival, but we were the only ones on our van and it went straight to the hotel (so far so good). I asked to be put in a room close to our friends that were traveling with us but was not hopful knowing the resort was full and it was so late in the day. They did manage to get us in the same hall a few doors down. The room turned out to be a suite on the second floor right above Patty-O's. I have read enough reports here to know what to expect but we are glass half full types and decided to just roll with whatever happened. The room was great BTW two bathrooms. nice king size bed and plenty of space (I didn't realize how much space until I saw some other rooms) and as an added bonus, came with free club music from about 7:00 PM to 3:00 AM (like I said glass half full).
    After a quick dinner at the buffet and a walk around the resort to familierize ourselves with the layout we caught the end of the "Anything Goes Games" in Nice Shoes. They were funny and a little wild and we had a great time. Off to Patty-O's next. First impression, a lot of young single guys (don't panic though this is the last time I really noticed them). We ran up to the room for a minute and from our balcony we saw some people dressed in glow sticks and neon (the CCC theme for the night) and decided to go back down and say hi. I'm so glad we did.

Tip number one....say hi!

We met some of our favorite people right out of the box and proceded to laugh and dance and talk the night away. Our new friends were just the right people for us to meet and we touched base with them every day (several times a day). After a long day, we turned in early (about 1:30) and after some "grown up time" we hit the sack. For five minutes or so I worried the room might be a mistake but next thing I knew the sun was up. Paula told me the music turned off sometime after 3:00 and she only knew that because the sudden quiet woke her up,

Day 2
    Our first full day. We started at the beach (we live far from the ocean and love the beach so that's where we usually end up). The beach was clean and the furniture was in good shape. This is not the nicest beach you'll find in Cancun. It has no waves, the sand is nice but narrow, there are docks on each end, so no views of miles of white sand. That being said, we swam, paddled around on stand up paddleboards and generally enjoyed our time there. About mid-day we grabbed some lunch and moved to the sexy pool. We touched base with our new friends from the night before and just took in some high quality people watching (I can see why some of you never leave the sexy pool). Before too long it was time to get ready for dinner and off we went. Another good meal (the sea food place I think) and another night of laughter and dancing (so much dancing) followed and once again we had absolutely no problem sleeping.

Day 3 (Boobs Cruise Day!)
    We were up and ready to go early (even had plenty of time for breakfast) and got to Patty-O's early. I'm not sure what to say about the cruise itself. I've read several posts about it and I believe just about any one of them could be true. I'll address the questions I've seen the most. Tops came off almost immediately (most of them) but it was no big deal if you wanted yours on. Also, a couple of token nude people appeared right from the start. Chinos and staff were great, they are pros and know how to get a party going. There were drinks as soon as we came aboard and they just kept coming (and coming and coming). The snorkeling stop was okay, not close to the best you'll find but it was nice to swim around a bit. BTW Not everyone left the boat, in fact I would guess about half.

Tip number 2.... snorkeling with a bunch of beautiful topless women may lead to drowning...it's tough to keep your snorkel above water when you keep looking side to side.

We climbed back aboard and off to lunch we went. Again the food was good (as far as I can remember) and after some fun and games it was back aboard again. Next stop skinny dipping. This is where things start to get foggy. After a little splashing and what not we were back on the boat. The mood was definitely more naked and the party was full steam ahead. Most of the guys, myself included suited back up but many of the women did not (nice). Most of my attention was focused on the dancing women, but I'm told there was some nookie happening (one couple that I heard of but probably more) and I saw one single guy having the best day ever (a different kind of snorkling...wink). I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot but you get the idea. Again, if you're worried about being attacked by a swarm of swingers, don't be. They're definitely there but having too much fun to worry about you. If you're a bit of a voyeur go for sure, it doesn't get any better than this. If you find naked people upset you, don't go you probably will be very upset.
    After the cruise, we staggered to the sexy pool for a bit and boy are we glad we did. We grabbed some drinks (yep still thirsty) and settled into one of the whirly pool things (I know they have a name but I can't think of it right now). We were re-hashing the events of the day (loudly I'm guessing) when a beautiful topless women charged across the tub and introduced herself and her boyfriend. We talked for a while and made plans to meet later. On my way to the show at Nice Shoes, I saw the same couple sitting in Patty-O's and dragged them along (I was told after the fact that said lovely women was asking boyfriend "Do we know him?") so I guess we weren't the only drunk people at the sexy pool that afternoon. The show was fun (strippers I think) and my baby ended up being VERY happy to be in the front row....hehehe. Off to Patty-O's we went.
    We danced a bit and enjoyed all the themed costumes and made even more new friends. It was a leather/lace kind of BDSM kind of affair and black leather seemed to be the choice of the day. At some point my beautiful wife said she needed my help to change outfits. I didn't know if she was just trying to trick me into going to the room, but I was willing either way. It turned out that all that black leather inspired my baby to put on something different (and white) so I helped her into her corset after which I was excused. I didn't know what else to expect so I almost did a spit take when she came down in the white corset, white lace panties and high heels. This is a perfect example of bringing something you think you'll never wear in public and it was only our second full day. That woman is full of surprises and watching her smiling face walking across the bar was one of the highlights of my trip!

Wow this is long and I'm out of beer so more later....

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Awesome report so far. Sounding a lot like your best holiday ever!!!

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Loving the report. Thanks for sharing.

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Love it. Hope we get to hear more.

5. ChrisandKev

ChrisandKev Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    lol Great report! Yup sounds like TTR as we remember it! :) Ah the memories!!! You're making us even more anxious to get back there.. only 29 more days..sigh

6. ramslt

ramslt Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes great report cant wait to hear more

7. sly_m&m

sly_m&m Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 0
    nice report!! i bet the rest will be just as good if not better!!

8. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Newbie? You sound like you are doing Temptation like a seasoned veteran would. I am guessing you are already trying to figure out when you can go back. :icon_smile:

9. Jen&Santiago

Jen&Santiago Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0
    So far so good, can't wait to read the rest. Sounds like you guys loved it and will be going back soon lol...

10. Pat&Jen

Pat&Jen Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0
    It was a pleasure meeting you both, thanks for the laughs and memories.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice