Yes "birthday girl" is still standing...thanks for asking! *drunkfest trip report*

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, May 16, 2013.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Got back late Monday night. I am so sad I am not still there (but also glad to be back to my family!).

Let see if I can sum up a trip report from my few memories....

Arrived May 8th.
    Checked in...had a nice room (5624) with two beds...traveled with my BFF Carrie....we did share one night. Much to Keith's pleasure *wink*. The room was great except we did arrive to a huge air conditioning drip and it never was 100% working the whole time. Did't spend a lot of time there but that water can be dangerous!

Suited up and headed to the sexy pool. Had the first drink. Top was QUICKLY removed (I know that is SHOCKING!). I couldn't sit still after the flight so I left Carrie at the pool and went to find Keith in his room. What did he say about me? "I knew she was going to be a handful the moment she knocked on the door"....WAIT???? This SURPRISED you???? You have been my FB friend for years! You should have known you were in for a treat! LMAO!

Headed down to the pool and had a couple more and talked with Carrie, Keith and some others...just enjoyed the sun. :biggrinbandit:
    Decided it was time to get ready to have dinner. Getting ready I decided that my shirt would make a better dress than shirt....and it did! :clappyinghappy: Met up with Keith at Patios and had a drink, talked a bit and up walked Rob. Invited him to join us for dinner. Suddenly it was a foursome... :aetsch004: Had dinner at the seafood, yum.
    Jacci had arranged for us to go to Senior Frogs for the glow party so we met up with her and had a FUCKING blast. Danced our assess off and drank a lot. Keith got his fancy new brand and we lost Jacci before we left (thankfully she was ok!) 3AM (or later) burgers. By the time I got back to my room my damn feet were so swollen and painful that I could barely walk. Thanks Rob for bringing me ice for them! :angel2:

Ok....that is the end of day one...baby girl had a nightmare. Day two coming soon to a trip report near you!

2. jeff&daphneinok

jeff&daphneinok Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Sounds like a blast

3. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Fantastic!
    Anxiously awaiting the rest!

~Shawna

4. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Finally made it back yesterday....great hanging with the both of you and hope to see you guys back next year around the same time. You were quite amusing the first couple days...lol. Sorry you didn't feel so well the last couple of days.

5. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Was great meeting you on the boobze cruise!!! What a great day!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice