Yankee, Jamie, Nikki...the scoop

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jeff n Jill, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi every one,

Jill and I were at Temptation from May 28 thru June 4. When we got there I told my wife, "I know that new girl on the entertainment staff". Of course she gave me the "yea, sure you do" line. I tucked my tail and said you’re probably right. A few days of looking at her and still thinking I've seen this girl before, the staff had a "Meet the Staff" time at the sexy pool. When they get to "Yankee" they say she is from St. Louis. Hummm we live near St. Louis...."honey, I say, she is from near us". Of course I get yea, yea you don't know her. So later that day I had to ask her about St. Louis. I called her over and said we are from St. Louis too.
    Yankee says, well I'm not really from St. Louis, I live in Illinois just across the river from St. Louis. I look at my wife (my turn to laugh at her), I tell Yankee, so do we. Turns out she lives 5 minutes from where we live, and I had probably seen her at our local favorite bar, her cousin who is a good friend of mine, lives 4 doors down from us and works at the same bar.

Ok so it's a small world these days.

Yankee aka Jamie or Nikki depending on which relative you are talking to (she will answer to either) is really friendly and is at Temptation for a 6 month stay, with possibly more to come if things work out well. She recently graduated from an Illinois University and this is her first post college job. She started on May 27 and she told me she is really enjoying all the new things she is learning. She told us that her area of study in college was public relations. We talked about her getting online and getting involved with this site, which she intends to do soon. They only get 1 day off a week and she hadn't gotten a chance to check out the local fun stuff yet so maybe we will see her post here as soon as she gets good and settled in.

I encourage all of you heading to Temptation to welcome her, she has a great attitude and a personality that will fit in with the staff perfectly.
    Love up on her, she’s a long way from home.

Jeff n Jill

2. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the post, guys. We'll be sure to say "Hi" when we're at TTR in two weeks.

Ronald :cool:

3. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow! Small world, huh??!!??
    Thanks for posting!

4. HollyandShane

HollyandShane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Neat-o ! Will be leaving for TTR in 11 days and will be sure to look for her and say hello!

5. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I was talking to her when we were there and found out that she was from the same area I was originally from. I was born in collinsville/caseyville area. Small world for sure, because we also met some people who frequent my mother-in-laws bar that is in the middle of no where oklahoma

6. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Too funny

Hi M-n-K,

My wife and I are heading to Collinsville to a party tonight. We live in Wood River and my wife is a Grad student at SIUE (6 more classes to go).

So yea I know where Collinsville is...lol I used to go to "Wild Country" in my single days.

Now I go to the downtown area to hit a couple of spots the wife likes.

Again the world gets smaller.

Jeff n Jill

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice