Yacht Rental 6 Ppl Max....worth It?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ThePutSluppies, Aug 7, 2020.

1. ThePutSluppies

ThePutSluppies Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +397 / 0
    We thought about renting the yacht next week but it's $400 and the maximum amount of people that can go is six because of social distancing. Has anyone rented the yacht and is it worth it since only six people can go? Also has anyone ever had experience with seasickness on the yacht?

2. ltsjeep

ltsjeep Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0
    We always take it out every year. Have not had any problems. Always a good time catching up with the Boobs Cruise and anchoring off Isla Mujeres. They provide open bar and lunch. We have it booked for our labor day party. Have a great time if you take it out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Yes.
    It depends on the six people chosen, or the four other people you choose.
    No sea sickness but it depends on individuals and how choppy it may be.
    We have been 5-8 times (cannot really recall) and never had an issue nor do I recall any from other cruisers.
    Drunkenness yes, sea sickness no.

Have been on BC many times and some do get sea sick on it.
    Again, it is an individual thing.

Hope this helps.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    We've taken out the yacht with just four people, total, and it was still a really good time. It's just different from the Boobs Cruise in that it's less of a get-down, raucous gettin' nekkid frat-party vibe than something else.... how to explain.

Oh, it's really like hanging out at home in your front room gettin' nekkid with a couple friends, except your living room happens to be the front (or back if you are one of THOSE weird-os)of a boat out in the Gulf o Mexico with bright yellow sunshine and a really cool server bring you the drinky-drink of your choice while your lady is riding you... extrapolate as needed.

The Yacht is definitely a good time. It really ought to be called the Desire Yacht in my opinion (I know DRM has the catamaran thing) because the comparison between the Boobs Cruise and the Yacht experiences are sort of similar as comparing DRM to TTR, in my humblest of opinions...

TTR: "OMG, that girl over there is going to get naked I think!"

DRM: "When we're done having sex, I think I want to get a round of shots for our friends."

Sor of like that.

5. BobbyNJaime

BobbyNJaime Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 0
    Oh no, I didn't realize they cut max to 6 people, we have a difficult time keeping it under 10 people.

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Only because of Covid thing while still in the orange category. If go to yellow may go to 8, don’t know. Ten is the limit so assume this is when back to green???
    You should call and verify yourself for the dates you want to have it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice