Xcaret

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by royale, Feb 29, 2008.

1. royale

royale Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

Anyone planning trips to go down there? It looks really nice, kind of like a theme park. I heard you can even get there easily by bus from Cancun.
    Any recommendations ?

2. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know there is a big trip planned to go down to Xel Ha by members of this board which is a nature park just like Xcaret. When i went to Xcaret about 8 years ago we had a private car take us down there. If you have a small group i recommend trying to get a car rather than taking the bus. Xcaret was pretty awesome and one of the best parts of that Cancun trip. They have all kinds of animals like a zoo, but they also have things like swimming with the dolphins (costs extra) and an underground river which was sweet. There's also areas for snorkeling/swimming.

http://www.xcaret.com/

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I loved this place.. I went my first time to Cancun... I also went swimming with dolphins here.. It was great too..... REally liked it, but was a pretty long bus ride...

4. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    XEL HA XEL HA XEL HA!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice