wow read last review on trip advisor(bad news)

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by west bender, Aug 27, 2011.

1. west bender

west bender Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what is going on there? Police taking away all the furniture and closing down bars..this is not what I want to hear just 97 days before departure. Does anybody know whats going on there?

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  3. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    no, there are several different issues going on at GP now. The police did indeed come, around 10:30 one night, and there were men repossessing furniture, gaming tables, pool tables, desks, etc from the hotel. They actually took the balls off the table as my wife and I were in the middle of a pool game and hauled it outside. The only honest staff member who shall remain nameless told us that they repossesed the stuff. The Dolfin bar, tiki bar, gift shop and Old Barn were all closed at one point because of a licensing issue, but that is a paperwork issue (typical in Mexico) and will be taken care of fast. The repossession issue, is another story. The staff is not happy, and something is definitly going on at the GP.

4. AlohaMates

AlohaMates Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are on the flight now heading there now. If anyone has any additional information that would be awesome.

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I'd bet the repossession and licence issue are totally connected. It's common that if licenses are overdue then goods to the value of the payment that should have been made are confiscated in lieu of the debt. Once the debt is paid the goods are returned.

6. annieosanto

annieosanto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    alohamates - keep us posted when you get there......@ Steve - I had no idea they could be connected, makes sense though.....i guess ?

7. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    No, they paid their licenses, they had just not recieved them from the govt yet and the "OFFICIAL" came around checking. He asked for $5000 to keep them open, which was denied by GP staff, so they closed them. It's a paperwork issue. The repossession has to do with a family split, divorce, and ownership issues. very weird and staff was not happy when we left.

8. west bender

west bender Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so do you think things will get back to normal??? we are supposed to be going in December with 6 of us so we are hoping for the best

9. qiunjohna

qiunjohna Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gameim is so interesting

I am a player, two months ago came here to attend actions, every player all can have a try, in the end, I got cheap wow gold.
    Learn much methods to play game, gameim here shares much fighting experience, and lastest news here shown is very common.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice