Would you do it?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by glenn/monique, Jan 30, 2007.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Okay so my husband just phoned me at work and said that there is no way i'm going to wear that swimsuit. i just ordered three new swimsuits and one is a totally sheer micro. He told me over the phone and he said it won't cover anything especailly my hardwood. It's small and nylons are thicker he said but, it is printed fabric. I told him I might not wear it this trip but, soon when were not going with friends. I will take it with us though as you just never know what I'll do.Didn't think I'd get naked around friends last year but, I did. So I'm posing this question out to all female going to BBG. Would you wear it? Do you have the guts?I haven't seen it yet and when I get home I'll see it wet too to see how bad it really is on me. Notice I didn't ask the guys but, if your a guy feel free to add your opinions too. Would you want your wife to wear it?My husband says he'll be walking around with a hard on all day if i do.

More posting after i see the swimsuit for myself.

2. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Personally, if my husband said no I wouldn't do it out of respect for him. Plus I wouldn't want to make it an issue and ruin our vacation. Good luck with your decision!

Talina

3. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    He wouldn't ever tell me no but, he's just betting I wouldn't wear it. If i want to though, he's says go for it. Talina just noticed your not married yet. Glenn and i are 22 years and counting. I thought we were going to be there at the same time then i noticed a whole new tickers for you honeymoon. Too bad, you could have been there to see in person.

4. DaveandCecile

DaveandCecile Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wish we could see that in person too. My wife just bought a very revealing one piece that shows almost everything (she'll have the top down for sunbathing). She also bought mostly tankinis so she'll feel comfortable walking around and remove the top when sunbathing. I say wear it if hubby agrees. We're going to be there in 10 days a plan on cutting loose. I know it's not popular but I (Dave) will be wearing skimpy stuff I'd never wear at home. Hope I don't make a fool of myself. There seems to be such a double standard on swimsuits between men and women. We're go to have a BALL! can't wait

5. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry we'll miss you guys. We will be in Vegas getting married around the time you will be there. I thought you said your husband said no...hmmm. I doubt I would be brave enough but good luck to you, it sounds cute.

6. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go for it M ~ as long as you feel comfortable in it is all the matters.

7. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would I personally wear it, No...but if you are comfortable in it go for it. We saw a couple of revealing suits when we were there and all I thought about it was.....WOW wish I had that body.

8. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I'm comfortable. I'll be to drunk to really care. Not sure if it will be this trip because were there with friends. Even though neither of them would care either.

9. KuffandVix

KuffandVix Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Vix has 3 smallish suits, 1 shear white, 1 mesh black & 1 just plain old tiny yellow & black....2 WW's and 1 Malibu String. After 25 going on 26 years of marriage I don't dare tell her what or what not to wear..lol... :lol: (learned that a long time ago) I'd say go for it, I'll tell her to respond....the are sexy, she has fun in them & she is comfy wearing them, nobody cares & nobody gives a sh*t and she had a lot of comments last year from both gals & guys that seemed to like them.....so I say go for it, as long as you're comfy....heck you're in mexico

10. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wear it :D go have fun :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice