Worth A Visit?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chunks, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Chunks

Chunks Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Evening

New to Cancun Care

Looking at next year's end of summer holiday, & as I loved Cancun last time I came, I'm considering coming back

A few friends have suggested Temptation Cancun as a good place to stay. This seems to be because I'm not that outgoing (I'm not antisocial though), & I suspect they're trying to get me to come out of my shell a bit - hence the suggestions of hotel

What's it like for a solo bloke, first timer to Temptation please?

I'm a fat bloke, who wears a rash vest to avoid people having to see & laugh at the gut (indeed I've previously been told I was ruining someone's holiday,e as I made his wife look flat chested!?!? the rash vest!)

Would I get laughed at / judged at Temptation if I either wore the rash vest, or even if I considered taking it off, so I can actually try to get a tan?

From reviews I've seen, I think temptation is more non judgemental / relaxed than most places, but thought it best to check directly with people that have been there?

Any advice greatly appreciated, & sorry if it seems a more serious post - it's not meant to be - just wanna make the right decision for a cracking olibob

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,850 / 5
    You will have as much fun as you are capable of having....it will be 100% up to you. Lots of great posts and ideas on here from singles. Do a quick search and all your questions will be answered.

3. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    You're fat? So what! Get in the pool, take off the shirt and have a drink. If anyone would make you feel uncomfortable, that would be nearly unheard of.

No one cares here. People like confidence and it makes you attractive no matter how you might feel about yourself. Go out there and get em!

4. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Vacation is always what you make it, with that being said TTR is the best place on earth. No one cares what you look like just go have some fun...

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    I wouldn't go if you're super self-conscious or overly negative when it comes to body image.

Most people won't really give a shit, but you don't want to drive yourself nuts thinking about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice