Winners announced

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by angels_among_us, May 29, 2006.

?

Please vote for who you think should win 1st second and third place

1. Steve

100.0%
  2. Klaw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. marceedarcee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. LotsaTimers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fletch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mikey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here is the post that was entered in to my contest about what cancuncare means to you

Steve
    Certainly to me without cancuncare not only would we still be living in the UK, I would not have met all the great people I have done through this site. If I actually think about the numbers then I'd guess it may be 2,000 people or more, with less than a handful that I didnt get on with.

The site has sure made a big difference to us!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klaw
    Cancuncare to me means family and friends.

I have met so many people through this site that have become permanent fixtures in my life. Some have become like family to me.

Simple really...

Karan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

marceedarcee
    It means finally having a place to go where people understand just how amazing Cancun is. I love being able to share in their enthusiasm when they're planning their first trip there and reading the entries of those who go there on frequent vacations. I have been there twice and I'm quite sure the people in my life are tired of hearing me try to explain to them just how beautiful it is and how extremely kind the people are.

LotsaTimers

What Cancuncare means to me is Karan, Steve, Jannet and the rest of what I consider family and friends I have made through the use of this site. Love you all.

Fletch

To me, CancunCare is a place where I personally come to relieve stress from the day and talk to a bunch of amazing people about a topic we can all relate to. I never thought it possible that I could be friends with people from outside of the United States, but thanks to CC I can now say I have good friends worldwide. I think this website brings people closer and allows them to understand other peoples cultures where as they may not have before. Im glad to share my CC experience with such great people, and thats what CC means to me

Mikey

What CancunCare means to me:

Since it was here that I learned about BBG and met more friends that I could ever count, CancunCare means friendship.

I wish really I could put into better words what here and other places means, but words would not be enough.

There will be prizes for everyone that entered :) I had figured on 3 prizes BUT instead i will give away a prize to all :)
    first prize a 15 oz Mug with any picture you like! from http://www.kodakgallery.com (ARV $14.99)

Second prize CONNECT Cash™ code good for a credit of 15 song downloads from the CONNECT™ Store ( ARV $15.00)

Third prize is a 8"x10" print (ARV $3.99) from kodak PLUS a 5"x7" ( just added the 5"x7'

all others will receive a 8"x10" print of their choice.

( well cant be a nude pic LOL )
    but any other picture I wil have made and sent to you from Kodak

We will be voting on 1st 2nd and 3rd place.
    but like I said everyone is a winner :)

The person with the Most votes gets 1st prize second most votes 2nd prize and 3rd most 3rd prize. In Case of a tie there will be another vote for a tie breaker and if they tie then I'll give both the prize for that prize level :)

voting will be for seven days

You can only vote once

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woah im winning ? yayyy :)

3. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    winners announced at end of the day!

4. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch 15 oz Mug with any picture you like
    Klaw CONNECT Cash™ code good for a credit of 15 song downloads from the CONNECT™ Store ( ARV $15.00)
    Steve 8"x10" print (ARV $3.99) from kodak PLUS a 5"x7"
    Mikey free 5x7
    LotsaTimers free 5x7
    marceedarcee free 5x7

Steve because you run this site AND brung us all together you also get a special surprise a free mouse pad with any picture you like on it. I will hand deliever your prizes when I am in cancun in Aug!! :) if your not going to be around I will mail them to you :)

5. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ALL winners have been Pmed with Codes or instructions on getting their prizes! congrats!

6. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats! I am guessing Fletch will get a picture of Hoff blown up :? :lol:

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahah i didnt think of that, but i am getting a little something for my girlfriend i think :)

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats Fletch!!!!

Karan

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks karan, same to you for 2nd place :)

10. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks!!

Karan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice