Will I Be The Only One?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by DarKnight, Jul 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. DarKnight

DarKnight Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We're super excited about our first Temptation experience. We're arriving on Wednesday, just in time for lingerie lounge which is what I'm the most excited about. My GF has shown me the lace see thru dress she'd be wearing, no bra and g-string, it almost gave me a heart attack. Now my question is, will she be the only one? We certainly are looking for some attention but she'd be very embarrassed if she was the only one wearing that little and I'd feel guilty. I don't want our most expected and unique experience to turn into a nightmare. Obviously, no real pictures are available online and the advertising banners only show super hot models in more discrete lingerie pieces.
    I appreciate everyone's honest comments.

2. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Welcome. Plenty of women wear sheer tops, pasties, or even body paint. You will be just fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. LolliPop

LolliPop Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    You will be just fine - and fit in perfectly.:p

4. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    She’ll have plenty of company…lingerie night always has great participation!

5. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    Almost all of mrs’ outfits are see through very short and pretty sure she hasnt worn panties more than twice in 6 trips. And ya pics of those arnt allowed on this site.

(.Y.)

6. lili&john

lili&john Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    Don't worry, she will be perfect!
    Temptation is probably one of the only place on earth where you don't have and you'll not feel guilty :p
    My recommendation: why are you not doing the same? Wear you prefered lingerie or underwears and just enjoy!

7. DarKnight

DarKnight Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :) Awesome!! We're still trying to come up with mine, but if trying to find the right fit for women is hard for men is even harder, we've got a few things in mind already. In that line I do have one question, what kind of shoes do men wear? especially if you go in boxers? She already gives mocks me when I wear socks with boxers, not sure how to wear boxers and shoes, and not look ridiculous... All your responses do help a lot. We truly appreciate it.

8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    lingerie night is the most easy night to prepare for, or better yet, not prepare for at Temptation. So people that have things ready, are good to go, and people that didn't plan on it, normally have something they can do too. Even people that say "I am not dressing up for lingerie night" end up in their underwear. Things just flow naturally after a day at the pool when you are in a bathing suit all day; so it's not much different to wear lingerie at night.

You will see all types of lingerie, on all different kinds of people. This night and glow night are my two "not miss" nights. You will not be out of place. Just show up at Bash after 10.

My wife will bring 5 different options for lingerie night, because she says "I don't know what I will be feeling". Which is not a packing problem, as the outfits combined weigh 12 ounces ;) He is an example of something where the girls are heavily clothed.

upload_2021-7-30_10-46-48.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Most guys just wear flip flops. I normally wear medium top sneakers that night, as I like the support and can dance better in them. Another popular option for footwear (both for Bash and can be worn to dinner) are these: WALLY

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    with see through anything at bash some times security will say you have to cover your nipples
    so I would have some pasties or a stickers handy just in case they tell you to cover them
    just depends on who is in charge that night

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice