Wife going solo?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Ivan&Mache, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Ivan&Mache

Ivan&Mache Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    I wanted to give my wife a quick pre-vacation vacation and asked her how would she like to go to TTR next week all by herself or, if she wanted, she could invite one of her girl friends (whom never been to TTR). At first she was taken a back by my suggestion, but she realized she needed sometime away from the kids (and probably myself) so she pondered the idea of going alone as she wasn´t sure how her friend will take it if she asked her to go with her to a topless optional resort.

So at first she decided to go solo, and I was about to make the booking but then she told me that the only "problem" she had with it is that she doesn´t speak english very well and 95% of the people we´ve met there only speak english. So she decided to invite her friend and when my wife, Marcela, showed her Temptations website she loved the idea and said yes. She is divorced so no explaining to anyone else was necessary.

So everything was set, I told her I´ll book the trip as soon as I get home and a few hours later I received a call from Marcela telling me that they told another of their friends that they where going to cancun for a few days, they did not mention TTR as she is very old-fashioned religious prejudicial woman, and once she knew they where going she invited herself and my wife could not say no to her so TTR was immediately discarded in favor of pleasing their religious nut friend. They are now looking at vanilla hotels in cancun.

Good thing my wife told me "As soon as I get back I´ll go take english lessons so next time I can go alone."

She doesn´t know that next time will be in the September-October timeframe ;)

2. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    You should keep the TTR plans, perhaps her friend needs to get away from all that religious repression and cut loose for a while. :D

3. Ivan&Mache

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    It would´ve great but she is also married to this "mexican macho" guy who never allows her saint wife to go to a local bar with her friends... let alone a place like TTR.

Oh well, september is just 5 months away.

4. wakey2som

wakey2som Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    When in Sept are you going? Looks like you might be there at the same time as us again.

5. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    That's too bad. I'm sure that the ladies will have a good trip if they just kick back and relax too but it is unfortunate that they have to change their plans because of one uptight person.

6. Ivan&Mache

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    I´m not sure I can make it in September due to my work. But I´ll let you know if she goes in september.

7. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Not to belabor the point, but that sounds like all the more reason for her to get away to a place like TTR! She might actually like going to a place where the "girls" can hang out. LOL

Either way, I'm sure they'll have fun wherever they stay.

8. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Concerning religious situations.....or conflicts........ And I've told this story a number of times.....on our 3rd trip as soon as we arrived we put on our suits of lack thereof......no top for me........and we literally raced down to the pool and to the bar with my nipple piercings for all to see.............and I ran into friends from our Sunday School Class back home!

AWKWARD.......lol........for a very few mins, then wth........

For a couple days we all did our own thing..........then we just did OUR thing! And back home all is vanilla!

9. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    What were your Sunday school friends doing there? I may be naive as a newbie, but thought if we see someone we know there they are probably there ti have fun and they know where they booked their vacation.

10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I think they should just say "This is the resort we want to go to, because it looks really fun, take a look and we can book it when your 100% in."

Then the friend can just un-invite herself if it isn't her cup of tea. Your wife and her divorced friend get what they want, and the other friend made her own choice not to go, so they don't have to feel bad. It would benefit two people instead of sacrificing for one.

"The needs of the Many outweigh the needs of the Few" - Mr. Spock

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice