Wi-Fi

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by calabogie, Jul 28, 2015.

1. calabogie

calabogie Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are considering going to the Golden but unfortunately I need Wi-Fi as I am required to stay in touch with the office. I've read that not only is it expensive but erratic which seems strange in today's wired environment. I believe I've also read they are changing their suppliers. Can anyone shed any light on the situation? It's a game changer for our decision to stay at the Golden which we really had our hearts set on.

Thanks!

2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Sorry, we have been several times but we do not have a clue. Maybe call the resort. Others will be able to help. Good question. Too bad, vacations are not vacations anymore. I was guilty of that as well, much more relaxed being retired.

3. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When we were there in May / June..they were changing wi-fi and had planned to have that done by the end of July..we were lucky we actually had a wifi hotspot in our room so we had great connectivity..it was a little pricey for the week..but it worked great. We were on the top floor in a jacuzzi suite.

4. calabogie

calabogie Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the replies. I'm hoping they will have completed the upgrade by November.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice