Who's up for watching England?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by can'tfookinwait, Mar 11, 2007.

1. can'tfookinwait

can'tfookinwait Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right then, England have a big football (soccer as some of you's like to call it) match on Saturday 24th of March, who's up for going out to watch the game? Everyone's invited aslong as your supporting the cross of saint george,ha.

2. scotlands elite

scotlands elite Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    england who

we will be watchin the scotland game that day, do u know of any boozer over there that will be showin the football. cheers

3. exzit

exzit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my swedish pals are easily up 4 it.. But where and when local time.. its pretty fucked up with this time difference?..

we does not support what u said there, we support the Swedisch team ofc, but since Sweden and England really respect eachother and since uve got a Swedish coach ofc we want to support u m8!! Where?.. If u wanna call our hotell, call "Caribe Internacional" in DownTown.. Room 512.. :).. Theen we can meet up or something at a Sport Bar or so?..

Later bro!

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Didnt see much love over there in Euro 92 between the Swede's and the English, infact still have a dent in my head from a Gothenburg skin head trying to swap my brain for a traffic cone. :lol: Great days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since when Steve Mclaren been ' Swedish ' :?: :?: :?:

Your thinking of Sven ' I will shag anything with a pulse ' Ericcson , and to be quite honest If I had the chance I'd have a pop at Ulkrika any day of the week. :lol:

Right then, back to hunting the passport..........

Ian :lol:

5. Euanm

Euanm Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    re

Yea, I'll be wanting to watch the Scotland game. But im pretty sure it won't be on in Mexico!

Scotlands Elite - when you going? What hotel?

6. scotlands elite

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    fitba

yeah we arrive at tea time on sunday, there are four of us goin, we are staying at the dos playa. , the first game should be on sky, not sure about the italy game, u will notice us we will be wearing our kilts that day. cheers adrian

7. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    italy is going to destroy the scots

8. scotlands elite

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha

everyone thought the french would do the same, but we beat them, no should be a going game, plus i will be to busy partying and get drunk if they win or lose.

4 days to go till i leave for cancun.... HAPPY DAYS!!

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Pat O Briens is probably your best bet for both the Scotland and England game - that's where I go to watch the footy. If they're on at the same time (havent cheecked) I would guess they will show both games (they have about 20 screens) but only have the commentary on the England game... unless there are more Scots there.

It's also a good location as you're right next to Outback Steakhouse who also show the footy - so between the two you should be OK.

Now I just need to find somewhere to show the League One playoffs :?:

10. can'tfookinwait

can'tfookinwait Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well we've decided we'll be going to pat o'briens to watch the match so see you all there. Steve who you supporting in league one? I'm an Oldham fan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice