Whooo Hoooo

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by leeleent, Mar 5, 2015.

1. leeleent

leeleent Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are in the Single digits now for our next trip to Temptation Resort!! My Sweet Husband is taking me for an Early Birthday, 50th ;) We have 2 more Couples going with us this year and we are gonna Have a Blast!!!

2. Bamafans

Bamafans Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    No better way or place to spend your 50th birthday! I had my 50th there last year ! Beats the hell out of alabama

3. leeleent

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey BamaFans, We happen to be Tiger Fans, be we are The Good Ones!!! We are so ready to get to Cancun and out of this "Summer one day and Winter the next" kinda weather we are having here. I guess that's South Alabama weather for ya. I can't complain too much, atleast we are not having the hard, Wintery, Icy Weather. Looking forward to the 80's though. :D

4. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    I (Andrew) was there for my 50th 2 years ago, I think, it's all a blur. There for 51 last year and next month for 52 :)

5. leeleent

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Now we are down to 4 days, well actually 3 until we leave. Spending the Night in Atlanta Saturday Night for early Morning flight Sunday Morning. Although, we have been several times before, I'm not sleeping very much.... 1 reason the excitement, another reason, my mind won't slow down just wondering if I have every thing we need for our trip... OR just making the decisions of The Perfect Swimsuits, heels ect.... to take!! :icon_eek:

6. j3

j3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Bamafans, Spent my 50th birthday at TTR what a blast well what I remember of it !! Plan on making my 51st just as good. May 4th

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice