WHO TO BOOK WITH

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by LarKat, Dec 12, 2008.

1. LarKat

LarKat Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Kathy and I finally got our confirmations for our room in Jan. but it wasn't without 3 weeks of not knowing what was going to happen. Our first two trips to BBG & TTR were booked through internet travel agencies that I have used before. This year I decided to go through the CancunCare web site. Am I ever glad I did!
    Even though there were some questions with the booking for Steve (CancunCare) to get credit, he was on the problem as soon as I contacted him. Steve made regular checks with the booking agent and TTR. He provided me with email and phone numbers that I could use to make my own contacts if I wanted to. Every time I contacted him (probably way too often) I got a quick responce via email. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
    My advice to everyone who reads this is to use the links on the CancunCare site( check the link at the top of this page). The more people who use Steve, the greater his ability to work with companies with the best deals. WE ALL BENEFIT! And if there is a problem, you couldn't have a better advocate.
    THANKS AGAIN STEVE

Looking forward to our trip and meeting more great people at TTR.
    Larry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice