Which tour companie(s) should I book with and more ??? ....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by hottatortot, Apr 17, 2009.

1. hottatortot

hottatortot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be visiting Cancun in June and I was wondering what tour companies you guys have used in the past and which one you really like? (value, service, tour location) We are interested in snorkling in Cancun and Cozumel. Possibly doing a private yacht tour. We're also interested in parasailing... xcaret... ocean kayaking.... ATV rides...

I don't even know if doing a tour guide thing is necessary.. let me know what your thoughts are. Thanksss!!!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Lots of people here use Entertainment Plus for their tour arrangements. If you do a search on "Entertainment Plus" or "Brant" (the guy's name who owns the company) you'll find many good reports of their services.

There is a link to the E Plus site at the bottom of each forum page via the black and yellow banner. Also if you have a look at my tours pages you'll find videos, pics prices and tips for all the major tours:

http://www.cancuncare.com/tours/

For beach based activities such as parasailing or kayaking then you can buy these direct from the beach, for other trips where you need to travel I would recommend a tour company unless you have a good understanding of local transport and, of course, can speak some Spanish.

3. hottatortot

hottatortot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you so much ! :D

4. Lunik

Lunik Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! I recommend you to go by you own on those travels. Many of them has transportation to you hotel as Xcaret, Xel-Ha or Delphinus.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice