Which room is you favorite??? new looking for recomendations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by East Texas couple, Jul 24, 2008.

1. East Texas couple

East Texas couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone, I thought i would ask which room is your favorite? number? and reason? Best room for the money?
    Thanks
    Tammy

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have only been in two rooms. One was even before the remodel so there isnt a great coparasion there. I cant even rememeber the room numbers at this point.

Both of the rooms had its advantages. The most recent one we had was third floor overlooking the courtyard behind the sexy pool. I am actually looking at a map they give you on check in and I *think* our number was 5133. It was extremely quite here. We had various manitence issues with our room but I think that is just luck of the draw...our friends were right across the hall and no issues. The main advantage to this room oer our first is the proximity to the sexy pool. It is literally right there. The view was ok (basic courtyard view). I would guess it is the quietest area at night.

The first room was over by the quiet pool. Also on the third floor. The room was HUGE in comparison to the room we had recently. It was preredecorate time so obviously the decor is improved since we had it. It was also pretty quiet but since the building is larger there were more people up and down the halls. Likely even more now that the gym is located on that floor now. The room was MUCH bigger and the view would be the advantages of this room. I think technically this room is consdered a ocean view. We didnt pay for that view either time but I think the first time we lucked out. This room has the advantage of being near the gym(if you want to exercise on vaca :p ) and many of the restaurants AND now the new location of Nice Shoes.

3. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Typical Angi, epic long posts! :roll: :lol:

4. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I forgot to mention...BOTH rooms have a bed,shower, toilet and CH 12. You arent going to use your room for much more than that. So it doesnt REALLY matter that much! :p :lol:

5. blackirish

blackirish Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just got back and had 2312, top floor overlooking the sexy pool with water views. with a bathroom door!

6. Y & K

Y & K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We spent our time at Temptation in one of the rooms with a jacuzzi over by the alternative bar. It could be noisy until Nice Shoes closes for the night, but who is in bed before 1 anyways?

The room was large with a large separate bathroom. The jacuzzi was fine but nothing special. The best thing about the room was location location location.

The neatest thing is that we didnt have to pay any extra for the room.

7. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any room that is at TTR is my favorite. Our first room was on first floor over looking quiet pool....112 I think and we liked that cuz of the ability to walk out on patio and be right there, second and third room had no balcony, fourth room was over Paty O's overlooking sexy pool 1115 I think....great view, balcony for relaxing and redecorated. Really we have not had a bad room and really had no maintenance issues with any of them.

8. atvgirl

atvgirl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks everyone! sounds like we will be happy anywhere we end up!

9. sexylilwife

sexylilwife Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Jacuzzi room

We were there a few weeks ago and stayed in 1110 with the drops of love package. There is a shade on the deck to get some privacy while in the outdoor hot tub, if you know what I mean. It overlooks the quiet pool, which didn't have as much "action" as the big sexy. You could hear the antics in Nice Shoes and Alternative at night, but that was just a beckoning to remind you what the hell you were missing. . . some good foreplay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice