Where to have the Texas Party??????

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by LeahN47, Mar 28, 2005.

?

Where and when should we have the party?

1. Dallas- May

100.0%
  2. Dallas- June

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dallas- July

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Houston-May

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Houston-June

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Houston-July

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since there seems to be some confusion over when to have the Texas Party this year, I deemed we start a poll to see where a majority of the Breakers would prefer the party to be. I would like to include everyone on the board and since most of the non breakers will be in BBG in May some have opted for a June ,july or august Date. Also there is the Debate of Houston or Dallas. Houston has much more to offer as far as members and lodging options but Dallas is closer for some of you all SOo. Please let us know so either we can all get together and Plan a Texas Party or A Summer Break Party. Either way I will be there. I would like to see everyone come together and the results of the poll will help determine who and when needs to plan what!!! Majority WINS!!!

Leah

I have also posted this in the Breakers forum to get their opnions too..

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I voted Dallas...but either is fine...can you modify the poll to have either place jun/jul/aug???

3. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well....here's the logic of those that were here for Easter...along with some of the problems we had last year on deciding factors...

What do you want to DO at the party? Daytime & Night? Who will come? MANY breakers fall off after a few months... :roll: SO...here's what we figured...

We'll be getting together in August here in Houston....
    Breakers....arrange your dates and places...we'll all do whatever we can to help plan it and you can definitely count me in for Dallas if that's what's best for you. Not that we don't want to do it all together....but it just seems simpler to do it up in the two locations and have a part I and part II in order to get the most out of it all. I didn't vote in the poll here....it's up to the rest of you....but pick the dates and location and I'll help in any way I can.

5. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm game for anywhere...just let me know...and I can help with planning as well. I'll attend any and all cancuncare reunion parties in Texas. I'm pretty flexible with the dates and places...so just whatever is easiest for everyone else. 8)

6. wexdaflex

wexdaflex Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WILL THERE BE SPRING BREAKERS THERE????

7. Stephen & Jana

Stephen & Jana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    <ENTER JANA>

We're at BBG in June and our July is booked full. HOWEVER, I'm always anxious for a reason to get home to Houston so I'm pretty certain I could convince Stephen that he hasn't LIVED until he's been to Houston in August (LMFAO!)
    <EXIT JANA>

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: He's IN for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wex....we're not sure...we've decided to do the BBG 2nd Annual at John's house...in Houston. The majority of the breakers want to do Dallas or in the area and earlier in the Summer...so it seems that the Breaker party will be seperate. Of course...there are those like me that will do all we can to attend both! :michaelf:

10. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Grr I was so hoping we could do them together... I hate how we are seprated. I didnt realize you all had already set a place and time so I am down for Houston in August as long as it is before school starts back up. That is if we are invited and all ;)

Leah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice