When exactly is spring break?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by dcward89, Jan 23, 2007.

1. dcward89

dcward89 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK, so maybe this is a stupid questions, but exactly when is spring break in Cancun. We are trying to plan a vacation and, no offense to all the spring breakers, but we would like to avoid the crowds at that time. Any advice for us.

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you're trying to avoid crowds then definitely don't go from say the last week or so of Feb through mid to late April. That is Spring Break.

And if you're looking to avoid Spring Break, you might want to think about avoiding going during June as well. That's summer break and it gets quite crowded with high school kids.

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    May is my favourite month to be here, beautiful weather, the college kids are gone and the high school kids aren't here yet. Though, if you pick the right hotel, you won't find many "party hardy" types at all, even at the peak of spring break. Lots of hotels have a "no breakers" policy and won't allow anyone under 25 to book.

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree, May is a great month here. It's our only slowish month before hurricane season. I also love October here, but Wilma hit in October.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice