What's Your Favorite Position And Why?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, May 4, 2019.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    C'mon, get up out of the gutter. I mean, I know this is a Temptation forum, but hey.

What I'm asking about is, during the day at TTR, where, in or around, the Sexy Pool is where you find yourself, or mostly like to, hang out?

For me, there's about a 20-foot radius right there at the poolside end of the Members Deck bar where I find myself enjoying most of my days. Best drinks on the resort during the day made right there, there's a bit of shade on a stool if you want it and you can talk to cool people, and if you want a dip the water is on step down and maybe 5 steps forward and you're right there on the steps. It's great.

Granted, not the best spot to hang out to watch a game or competition, whatnot, but great for spotting people and talking. And, of course, getting your drink on.

What about you? Espcially you animals who mainly do the swim-up bar scene, what's up with that? It's scary in there!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    CD8BECE3-E1EF-4149-A43A-BA3D0308F29E.jpeg Start the day at 1 after breakfast. Mid morning thru afternoon 2, finish the afternoon early evening at 3. Maybe a little quiet pool time during the games especially if JJ is in charge.

3. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    We're the same as you John. Being members we tend to stay close to the premier bar. About once an hour I'll take a lap around the pool (in the pool) to mingle - see what's happening outside our sphere.
    Also - a couple times during the week we head up to the sky bar for early afternoon snacks. Stay about an hour then head back to the action. We really wish it would gain traction up there - we love everything about it, just needs people.

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    When we go in October that area is the most shaded, and therefor too cold.

Planning on trying the sky-bar a few times this trip for the first time. I suppose around lunch time.

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    We head up to the Sky Bar as well, usually around 2:30 or 3:30, depending on the game in effect. I snorted at Wrestling's JJ comment. Personally, I like the guy... I think it's the entertainment he's being told to "do" that's the problem and it forces... hmmm.... overacting? Maybe that's the word? He's good at what he does, I just don't think he's got nearly as many tools as he had pre-reno with the policy changes about *gasp* being dirty.

BTW, exactly where is it too shaded thus cold in October? I generally feel like a melty statue on the Member's Deck and at that bar in October, most days. Maybe later in the afternoon when the sun gets behind the Tower? Like that? We've usually gone up, or in, by then.

6. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 2
    Our favorite part of the trip is Bash at night, so our day drinking is intentionally a little more laid back most days. We’ll alternate between our chairs and the swim up bar throughout the day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    In April we grabbed chairs down in the loop under the ramp. The music is waaay too loud up by the buffet. Always made our way to the other end of the pool by the bar as the party picked up though.

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Back to the gutter John...she prefers it from behind!

Sorry, couldn’t resist;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Al_n_Kristie

Al_n_Kristie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +713 / 1
    We generally stay between pool bar and where they do the games. Lots of people there, easy to strike up a conversation. We will wander around the pool every hour or so to look for old/new friends.

10. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Reverse cowgirl opposite end from the bar......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice