What to wear?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by stanlsr30, Apr 16, 2015.

1. stanlsr30

stanlsr30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    25 days and counting... I saw that a restaurant at GP requests slacks..? Ok, how about the ladies?
    I plan to live in my swimwear personally, it was a cold winter here in Chicago and all my working out this spring is not going to waste.
    What about shirts at the restaurant?

2. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We plan on dressing a nice for dinner, see what shows they have, and then party at the Tiki Bar and Hottub!:icon_biggrin:

3. midwestman

midwestman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    My wife always dresses in a little short skirt or dress every night, sexy top, and high heels. She loves to dress up at night and get all dolled up. But you'll see women wearing just about anything at night. From shorts to hot n sexy.

4. TMajic

TMajic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The restaurant that requires slacks for men is the only restaurant that has that requirement at GP. As we like to dress casual (golf polo and shorts for me and skirt or dress for my wife), I will take a pair of slacks but if I don't want to wear slacks we just don't go to that restaurant. You are on vacation so enjoy it.

5. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Laura will be wearing a couple different dresses also for dinner and just hanging out at night until we hit the tiki bar later into the night. Our avatar was taken at GP. Me,(Ron) hates to wear pants in Mexico. In our trips to GP we have not eaten at the restaurant that requires pants. Hey the Barn is good enough for us. I forget the restaurant behind the tiki bar but, we like that place too.

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,626 / 4
    That's pretty much how we do it too. No restaurant that requires pants, and no bras, makes it easier. Pier 12, is the place behind the Tiki, and my favorite. I really like the lasagna, and the Cream Brulee desert.

7. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Coconut shrimp at pier12 is absolutely the best I have ever had. There is so much variety to have you will find several favorite dishes lol. Fried ice cream at sumo, chicken cordon blue at Shang ra la, coconut shrimp at pier 12 and the barn has awesome steaks.

8. dave6868

dave6868 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    my wife likes to dress up in her "slutty" dresses and skirts that she will never wear anyplace else. As for guys it does say slacks, so I had slacks on the first 2 nights but after that it was nice dress shorts and a nice shirt and I had no problems.

9. GaryNSuzy

GaryNSuzy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Suzy wears sexy dresses every night and guys usually get away with just a nice shirt, pants or nice shorts. Never had a problem. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice