What To Pack?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by by918, Feb 17, 2021.

1. by918

by918 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and my wife and another couple have a trip planned soon, and are having trouble figuring out what to pack? We know to pack for the theme nights, but do the theme nights last all night? What time do the theme nights start and end? Should she be packing a dress for dinner every night and then change into the clothes she has picked for theme nights? Also, our trip is the first week of may. I read on temptations website that Wednesday is an all day and night event for cinco de mayo. If this is true, will lingerie masquerade be canceled? Any input would be awesome. Thanks

2. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 0
    The wife packs a nice dress for dinner and then usually change into theme night attire after that. While I wouldn’t mind looking at her in her theme night outfit at dinner, we usually try to dress a little more formal but sexy for the meal. Just my two cents. You all are gonna have a blast!

3. by918

by918 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! Do you know what time the theme nights start and end?

4. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 0
    Not sure, we never make it down from room before the party starts and we can’t really make it much past 2am and it’s still going. Lol

5. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,849 / 5
    There is always a “show” each night at Bash that starts at 8 or 9pm (I think) but the real party doesn’t usually get going until after the show, we usually did a pre party in our room after dinner and watched the show from the balcony before heading down to Bash about 10pm. A lot depend on how full the hotel is and how game the people are in participating in the themes. When there are large groups of repeaters, then Bash is a lot more fun and more participation in themes....both the resort themes and the individual group themes. It ends around 2am but can carry on an hour or two after that (though memory is foggy on that....). Music seems to stop at 2 or 3am.

6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    I think the party begins at 10 pm (or is it 9?) and the show lasts about a half hour at the most. The DJ gets done at 3 am. The resort will leave music on, but turn down the volume after that. We've stayed at Bash until after 4 am, but we are usually are done between 1 am and 3 am. The crowd at Bash will start thinning out the later it gets.

Sometimes we will catch the show in our evening attire and then change for Bash after. Last trip we only made a few of the shows.

If you stay late enough at Bash you might see guests departing the hotel that day, wandering to the lobby with a look of mourning, on their way to catch an early flight. Dressed in travel clothes, one false eyelash still attached, limply clutching a carry on bag, and nursing a cup of coffee.

Plan on multiple changes throughout the day...like a Broadway act. but keep things simple.
    Breakfast attire? (don't know, never up that early)
    Workout gear (if you are so inclined)
    Pool clothing (coverups, etc..)
    Dinner clothes (looking sharp guys and you sexy ladies)
    Bash outfits (again, simple but fun)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    The “show” starts at 10 and runs about 30 minutes followed by DJ cranking up the music and officially beginning the party.
    Runs until 2 or 3 depending, and on special occasions until 4.

8. lakeboy22

lakeboy22 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 0
    Packing list
    Passport
    Lip balm w/sunscreen
    Sunscreen
    Sun glasses
    Hat/visor
    Insulated cup
    Sticky notes to mark your closet doors u will thank me.
    Ribbon to hang near ac vent to keep ac running while out
    Tweezers, nail clippers
    Q-tips
    Antacid
    Pain reliever
    1 pair of long pants, 1 pair closed toe shoes
    Pool bag
    Tip money what ever your comfortable with
    Shampoo, they have hair dryer no flat iron
    Some people put theme night outfits in ziplock bags.
    We take a couple sizes of empty ziplock bags
    Small fan if we have checked bags.
    Toys

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    A long as we are making a list:
    small suction cup hooks (place on edge of glass patio table for hanging suits)
    a couple of large suction cup hooks for the shower towels
    Fake wedding ring (Kay leaves her real one at home)
    phone to HDMI (to hook phone/tablet up to TV if you want to expand your adult viewing selection)
    A couple bottles of your favorite alcohol (to start the day with)
    extra metal closet hangers (there are not enough in the room, and its just easier to bring extras than asking)
    small travel pack of clothes detergent, in case you want to wash something in the sink (I thought this was stupid until we needed it)
    Dramamine
    Excursion gear (fishing/diving/single$)
    Needle and thread (used the needle last trip to sew a pulled apart seam on a suitcase... with tooth floss)

I'm sure Kay could add a lot....

10. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,849 / 5
    There is an Oxxo (to the right) and a Pharmacy (to the left) right across the street for anything you forget, can’t fit or travel with. The Oxxo has reasonably priced top shelf liquor as well. Be careful crossing the street!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice