What to do?

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by P & L, Feb 4, 2018.

1. P & L

P & L Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    We are not sure which area of the resort to stay in, the Xcelerate or Exhale? Although we have booked a swim-out room in the Exhale section, we do like to party but also have a nice place to relax at times. Also it doesn't seem they allow being topless in this area only at the Xcelerate pool. I wonder how strict they will be about that? Also my wife doesn't want to be the only one or maybe she can go topless in our swim-out area. It seems they want to attract two types of crowds, a "Temptation" and "Vanilla" but I'm not sure how well this will work, possibly having both somewhat disappointed with their choice. Any suggestions on which section to choose and any updates on the party scene during the day and night from recent visitors would be greatly appreciated.

I might ask at check-in for a room on the Xcelerate side.

Staying March 1-8.

Cheers.

2. KFC

KFC Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    We like being on the exhale side for our room. But we spend most of our time at the other 2 pools. All the rooms are nice, so really the benefit to the exhale side is a bit quieter, and access to the exhale pool and restaurant and lounge. All nice, but not must haves for sure. The wife likes to go to the exhale pool for a bit in the morning and I sleep in a bit, then we spend the rest of the day on the party sides.

Hope that helps. We loved our Ocean Front Master Suite last year and have one booked for our trip next week as well.

3. P & L

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Thanks for the response! We are the opposite, she sleeps in, I get early. LOL!

4. P & L

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    ...also have a great trip!

5. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    There are several posts concerning exhale vs xcelerate. We have always done xcelerate to be close to the party. Your wife won’t be the only one topless. Ask for building 5 if you want to change. I wouldn’t wait for check in to make the request.

6. Vikingman162

Vikingman162 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We are heading down on the 16th we did the exhale, that way if we dont want to party all the time we can relax on the exhale side.

7. Deleted member 41157

Deleted member 41157 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this resort Breathless? We have only need to Temptation once and loved it but like to try different spots. How dissapointed or how happy would we be if we try out Breathless?

8. Deleted member 41157

Deleted member 41157 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

9. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    It really depends what you are looking for. We have made breathless our vacation location the past two years. This year we are going to try TTR for a change of pace. It might be too wild for us, if so it’s defiantly back to breathless.
    We started with excellence and then went to secrets and then to breathless. Loved them all but the party vibe at breathless it great. The service at breathless is incredible, i don’t see how TTR can top the service but i hope to be pleasantly surprised.
    Breathless is a couples Las Vegas pool party, not an adult frat party. Chill at times and wild other times. Decent night club that is open till three but usually empty after 0ne am. Wisconsin jimmy and us have posted plenty of detailed reviews in the breathless forums here. Any specific questions just ask.
    J&K

10. Mannie79

Mannie79 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0
    So you recommend breathless resort? We want to go in August and I'm leaning more for Temptations, I might do 4 days in temptations and finish it up at breathless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice