What Is Tryst?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Princessbubblebutt, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Princessbubblebutt

Princessbubblebutt Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We haven't booked yet, we are new to Temptations. With that said, I was looking at booking towards end of April, going into May. I haven't seen anyone going on these dates to ask. I believe I read something about professionals. What exactly does that mean? Professional, as in upper class, professional swingers??

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Check Jannets thread for people going in April or May 2021 (top of page). Professionals..... people with professional jobs.................

3. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    Tryst is a takeover of the tower. It’s a lifestyle group that has been coming the last few years. They do a couple parties on the rooftop at night as part of the cost and have DJs they bring as well. We have yet to go because we go earlier in April, but have heard it’s a great time.

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    No. Nothing like that for sure. Temptation (there is only one) does not have professional swingers. (Am I hurting any feelings?)
    Tryst, is part of a private company that brings in extra events for those signed up for the week (usually 5 days) through their website.
    We are not swingers (but like a sexually charged atmosphere), that said.... if going the same week as a takeover... would probably sign up to get the extra benefits (although not sure wo would use them, )
    There have been some minor complaints from Temptation guests not part of a takeover who are at the resort the same week. But we have never been there during a takeover week,

A takeover is different than loosely organized groups like "April Addicts", "June Junkies", etc. These groups are more of an icebreaker, get to know you , "hey we're here" affiliation.
    We tend to hang with the "June Junkies", ... no forms to sign or checks to write.... they have t-shirts, wrist band and are friends that look forward to visiting with every year for a few days.

5. Princessbubblebutt

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank you!
    Thank you!! That may help!

6. Princessbubblebutt

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank you!! I believe you may have answered what I was searching for. We wouldn't be part of the take over, therefore was concerned that we wouldn't have as much fun/be limited. Personally, professional, sounds like a lack of fun! I do believe I will be checking out other dates! This girl needs a cut loose, no f's given kind of vacation!

7. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    Anytime you go you’ll find that! Temptation is that type of place. As long as you have the right attitude and can be part of the fun and not wait around for the fun to come to you then you’ll have a blast!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice