What Is The Perfect Length (lol) Of Stay For Newbies?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by BFFs4FWB, Feb 10, 2022.

?

What is the perfect length (lol) of stay for newbies?

1. 4 days

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  2. 5 days

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  3. 6 days

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  4. 7 days

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  5. More

11 vote(s)
    26.8%
  1. BFFs4FWB

BFFs4FWB Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    TL;DR: How long do you recommend we stay for a first time visit?

Hi we're Tom and Rena from Denver, CO USA! A few years ago we decided to find a beach where Rena could let the girls free (thank God, they're incredible!). As a dutiful husband I gladly took the action to research options. We are not "in the lifestyle" but are very open to sex positive environments. With both of our careers/family we are constantly living under a microscope and desperately need a break from scrutiny. So I landed on Temptations with some trepidation as again we're not open to lifestyle fun but all for others having fun. I'm wondering what a good length of stay would be for folks like us. I imagine us hanging out at the beach and quiet pool and attending a few events at Bash.

I promise I used the search function before posting. Thanks in advance!

PS - I'll post a pic of her girls after I get her permission as a thank you for voting/advice!

2. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0
    I guess however long it takes for you to transition to lifestylers.

JK!! We do 4 nights just because we have kids and don't want to be away too long. I see people mentioning up to several weeks, mostly from outside the US.

Ideally if work and kids were not a factor I would want 4 nights at Temptations to eat at the restaurants I wanted and get a Boobs Cruise in. If this is my ideal stay I would then head over to Desire Pearl or RM for a few nights.

3. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    Average human liver tolerance is 7 days/nights but there are some genetic anomalies who go for 10-14 days! You will want to experience a full week though for a couple of reasons:
    1. Vibe changes from weekday to weekend
    2. Theme nights and pool games are different each day
    3. You can do the BC early and then go again later in the week.
    4. You will lose at least a day or two to the fog and a short trip might not be remembered at all.

4. BFFs4FWB

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks! Hey never say never. Ask us ten years ago if we'd be on the hunt for a topless resort and you'd get red faces and a quick, "No". But for now I'm happy to just let her be free. We're in the same life stage as you two. We're super spoiled to have family nearby that our kids adore. No shit if you ask them how long Mom and Dad should be gone while they stay at their grandparents the answer is, "A month". :)

5. BFFs4FWB

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks! "Average human liver tolerance is 7 days/nights" I've been training my whole life for this moment. Lol. Thanks for the input, too.

6. Texas C&C

Texas C&C Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    The first time we came to Temptation, it was for 5 days. Nowhere near long enough as most of the first day was missed because we had a later flight. We've done 10 days and that was brutal on my liver. We have found the perfect time for us is 7-8 days. This year we're doing 7 days in June. Also having younger kids that need to stay with someone, the 2 plus weeks that others stay isn't even an option for us right now. Have you narrowed down what month y'all are planning on coming to Temptation?

7. BFFs4FWB

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Agreed the first and last days are typically cut in half due to flights. As for dates our kids have different spring breaks (dammit Jim!) so even though it isn't ideal due to heat we'd be targeting a week in June.

8. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    We did 3 nights our first stay and it wasn't long enough. First day we wrre beat from the early flight, second day was good and third day we had finally really settled in, only for us to have to leave the next day. We were still in cancun for a few more days after that. Bad mistake making temptations the first resort, we were stuck missing it for the rest of the trip so we ended up booking our last night in cancun there. But as a bonus tip, don't do 4 double shots of tequila at brunch. We made that mistake on our 4th since we were so excited to be back and I definitely felt sloppy for the rest of the day. Ahah. This year we will be going for 7 nights and I feel like it's going to be the perfect amount of time to experience everything. I highly recommend the restaurant she!

9. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    10 is about right for us. Seven is too short, 14 (our last trip) just felt too long. Ten days, you can lose track of days and still have a few left. Anything shorter than 10 and I feel like a countdown is going starting day one.

Mid June is a great time.

10. 2ndtimefun

2ndtimefun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0

Our kids are older, so we have some more flexibility. We have found that 7 nights is perfect for us. We try to go on a BC close to the beginning. 7 nights gives us a chance to try each theme night. Each time we have gone ( this will be our 5th time) we always plan our next vacation the day we leave there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice