What Is My Transportation Option From Temptation To Drm?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dmv8884, Oct 2, 2021.

1. dmv8884

dmv8884 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    The wife and I would like to go get an erotic massage massage at DRM instead of those fake ones at Temptation but we want to know if there are some good transportation options to get back and forth from the sister resorts. Any suggestions? Or any better erotic massage options for couples in the area?

2. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    FYI - the onsite Spa services at Desire are only available to guests that are booked and staying at Desire.

3. dmv8884

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    We stayed at Breathless in June and booked erotic couples massages at DRM while we were there. Didn’t have to stay at DRM.

4. Al_n_Kristie

Al_n_Kristie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +715 / 1
    We used USA Transfers going from DRM to TTR and back to get on a Boobs Cruise. Don’t recall the price, but do recall we didn’t think it was outrageous.

5. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    Take the Colectivo (local bus/mini vans) we used them no problems , probably cost less than 5$ to get to DRM . Ask the bell boys where /which one to get .

6. britsrhot2

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    Colectivo is the the local bus service that probably 90% of the staff at TTR use to get to work .
    You don’t usually wait long at the stop maybe 10mins max , you may have to transfer but the driver will tell you where to get off and where to walk to the next cross street to get the next bus .
    We took the Colectivo from near Playa del Carmen to Puerto Morelos which is very close to Desire , we had one transfer and it was less than 5$ if I remember correct .

7. dmv8884

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    That’s not bad and we don’t mind being adventurous. I wonder how long a ride like that would take? There is also very good eats in puerto Morelos in the ocean side shacks by the way.

8. britsrhot2

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    There sure is , we are at some little hole in the wall place just a couple of streets off the beach in PM . Two tables on the sidewalk and that’s it . But the food was amazing ……..and cost next to nothing .
    I’m sure if you ask the bell boys or some of the other TTR staff they should be able to help you with travel time etc .

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    If you're planning on spending $300+ on a massage then I wouldn't worry too much about saving pennies for bus fare.

10. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    I don’t think the bus will take you directly to either Desire resort. They are off the main road quite a ways. There would definitely be transfers.
    We used USA Transfer to go from Desire Pearl to Temptation. Round trip I think it was $65.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice