What do you do to get inshape for a stay at temptation?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hedoshedo, Jan 15, 2008.

1. hedoshedo

hedoshedo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    We work out to lose those winter pounds,and do some base tanning..we spend about 1 hour aday in our home gym...

2. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I put on my swim trunks & sunglasses & do 12 oz curls :dave: No time for the gym. You'll have to take me like I am baby!! :shock: :stevehastoomuchvodka:

3. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well we have been working out some, tanning some but mostly practicing living with a hang-over! :cool:

Thats the great thing about Temptations...if you are in great shape-great, if you are in so so shape-great, if your shape is a little round-great as long as you know how to have fun it doesn't matter!!

4. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    Although we are not staying at Temptation we try to kick up the workouts and watch the diet a few months before our trip. We work out to some degree year round but really push it as it gets closer. Base tanning 2-3 months out for me, one month for Alisa.

5. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same for us - we work out year-round but take it up a notch a few months before the trip. :cool: A base tan is very important although I noticed just about everyone is red faced from the sun :sunny: after about a week. I guess it is the time in the pool with our heads out of the water that intensifies the sun. When you drink from 10 AM in the morning until the wee hours of the next morning... well, who cares if your red faced. :oops:
    We are on vacation :!:
    :lotsofmichaelf:

6. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We also work out year-round, but we always have a bit of difficulty getting back into the routine after vacations and holidays. Once we get back into the swing of things, and we've got 8-10 weeks left until vacation, we start going to the gym at 5AM, to give our metabolism at extra boost (so we eat what we want on vacation and not gain a pound), and sometimes I will go twice a day. We get into the spinning classes and then I take pilates classes once or twice a week.

7. Dennis.Carrie

Dennis.Carrie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week, eat only turkey, chicken, tuna and vegetables for 2 months. No fruit, carbs and sugar, just so that we feel good about the fact that after 2 weeks at BBG it will be just like we never went to the gym at all. Thank God for the sun and water but better yet thank Jose Cuervo for Tequila.
    :lotsofmichaelf: :wow: :wow: :wow:

8. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    I try to at least drink 5 times a week 2 weeks out.. I have to get my level up so I don't go totally into shock with that amount of drinks and shots I am going to consume.

Other than that I do try to get rid of a couple extra pounds I found during the holidays.. try to tan and shop for sexy clothes!!!

:wink:

9. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0

hahahahahaha!!! I JUST said that to my wife last night while swigging Jim Beam.

"I gotta start getting my tolerance back up for the trip."

10. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    You know it!! I have a new bottle of tequila and lots of beer. :announce: DRINK DRINK :daveandmo: :beerdrink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice