Wedding Ceremony At Ttr Quiet Pool

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jessica, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Does anyone know much about or has anyone experienced a wedding ceremony at TTR? Our last visit, we noticed the quiet pool area was set up for a wedding ceremony. Considering the idea of having a joint bachelor/bachelorette party combined with the ceremony and honeymoon all in one. Would just be a wedding party of maybe 10-12 people.

Thoughts??

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    I would one thing to remember is that 99% of the other guest aren’t there for a wedding, and they shouldn’t feel put out by that activity. I remember reading a thread a few years ago on the Golden Parnassus page about a couple that had a wedding there, and they were ticked about the topless people in there background, and activity going on around them.

3. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Other than the topless part you run that risk at any resort

4. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Our son got married there a few years ago, and great friends got married there in April. 10-12 or 40 people will be no problem.

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    We actually gave some thought to doing a vow renewal down at the beach at TTR, but then, considering how we like to party, we decided that if we ever did that we better do it at DRM instead. And then all the seaweed started showing up in Mexico and that sort of cancelled that idea. But, now that they have that block thing, maybe it's back on the table?

6. Gibs

Gibs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    You should get Steve to officiate the vow renewal on his boat :) .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I have thought about doing this next year for our 10 year anniversary. A vow renewal type of thing. But I thought they did those on the beach? Maybe they do that, and then have some small reception type of thing at the restaurant "She" next to the quiet pool. I am not sure what exactly you might have witnessed on your last trip. (as I saw that area closed before because they were throwing a private party for family of the resort owner, but that was before the reno)

I bet that could be something you can setup. I bet it's mid-day for the ceremony, and then there could be drinks and food at she before it opens for dinner. Or maybe if your looking for more than that (maybe not if it's only 12), I wonder if you could have a private party at "She" on the day of the week it's closed (I think there is one of these)

Also remember if you are looking for something private, there is a 12 person table at each restaurant that you can reserve by committing to buying a couple of bottles. I think the best restaurant for that is the Italian, because the room has doors that can be closed.

8. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    The italian spot was my favorite place anyway haha

9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    John, just don’t get too drunk so you remember to show up;)

10. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    In the old days (BBG) saw a naked couple and naked witnesses get married by Chinos. Not sure that it was official but it was fun. Probably would not happen today.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice