weather

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Niya1969, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Niya1969

Niya1969 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im going to temptations in a couple of days and the forecast states t-storms. How bad is the storms down there.. This will b my 1st time in cancun

2. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldnt worry to much about the weather forecast.....when we go I check it and kind of smile

if it says rain...it might, but for about 10 minutes and its beautiful again..I have never gone this time of year, but in May and September that is what its like....unless there is a hurricaine

lots of times it rains and I never get out of the pool, just wait for it to stop and keep on keepin on!!!

you will have a great time!!!

3. Niya1969

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks i cant wait. :D :D

4. missnbluebay

missnbluebay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    not to scare you but I just got back and was there for 14 days it rained non-stop for the first two days after that they called for T-storms every day and did not rain untill day 10 for about 10 minutes, ten minutes later you couldn't tell that it had rained. day 12 was a rain out, so we spent the day in bed enjoying our honeymoon, day 13 and 14 were goregeous. they call for rain every day, you will be fine. temp was about 92 and dropped to about 79 at night

5. Niya1969

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just a FYI, it didnt rain one drop while we was there... Heck the days was so hot i was wishing it did.... LOL

6. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The weather forcast is never right in Cancun, so dont worry about it until you see rain drops. Terry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice