Weather in October

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by janett, Aug 12, 2010.

1. janett

janett Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi..I loved to go to Mexico Cancun in October. I tried to find some info about how is the weather there. But Im confused. Is it good idea to go there in October. We loved to have beach and party holiday... Any comments?
    Thank you

2. mike_reta

mike_reta Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Their stormy season is mostly in October. We have had friends go to Cancun and PlayaDelCarmen in October. They said they will NEVER go back at that time of the year. They perfer January - June. I hope this helps

cheers
    Reta

3. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have only ever vacationed here in October and never had any type of issue. Yes, a day or two may have been overcast, but you can still tan on cloudy days. It is Hurricane Season at that time, but again, I have been in Cancun the last 4 Octobers and I don't think it actually rained one single day.

4. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    The weather in Cancun is delightful, year round, if you have a liking for warm to hot weather.

Mercifully, it does rain here from time to time.

October is the beginning of cooler weather, with a respite from the intense heat of August, and among the most pleasant of months in Cancun.

Will it rain, one or more days, in October? Yes.

Will the sun shine most of the month? Yes.

Defy the naysayers- come on down and enjoy yourself. Others will, and there's no good reason for you not to, too! October is still low season, and bargains on lodging will abound.

5. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we got every March and every October. Two years ago we had a couple of days where it rained off and on all day and stayed cloudy. We found things to do. The rest of the time it was delightful. Last October was absolutely beautiful. We may have gotten one of the ten minute showers that you can get ANYTIME of year.

Of course, in '05 our October trip was cancelled because of Wilma.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice