Weather Forecast May 20-27

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by callitintheair, May 15, 2012.

1. callitintheair

callitintheair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    This will be our third trip and we are growing more and more concerned with the weather forecast.

We are used to seeing rain in the forecast but usually it's with partly cloudy or partly sunny designations. On our first two trips, that was the case but we saw very little if any rain.

However, this time we are more concerned because every forecast we look at next week call for rain/thunderstorms/overcast conditions. We have never seen a forecast with zero sun predicted.

Is this a rare pattern that will hold true or will we see sun?

I know you're not meteoroligists but thought some of the more experienced Cancun travelers could share some thoughts.

Thanks.

2. grp5369

grp5369 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't answer all of this question but we just got back and we had 2 good day sunny days out of 7 then some days that were partly nice to me even if it was overcast but not raining it was still ok and to make the most of those times. It wasn't the most ideal weather but hey what can you do right?

3. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    Most of the weather forecasts will always predict rain everyday, but it rarely rains and if it does it's normally only for a short time and then sunny again. At most you might get 1 or 2 full days of rain in a given week. I wouldn't worry about it though, just look forward to having some fun!

4. Jasten

Jasten Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    We just got back from the 24-29th and the forecast was calling for 60-70% chance of rain everyday. We had amazing sunny skies everyday and it only rainded once for about 30 min.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice