Weather And Occupancy In December

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by H&E, Dec 13, 2019.

1. H&E

H&E Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hi,
    This is going to be our first time to TTR and we want to know how is the weather in December like. Is there still some fun going around the sexy pool and how is the pool temperature. I hope it's not on the quieter side. Can someone who is there or who have been there in December could please comment. We are really excited about our trip.

2. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    The crowd is the same fun group of people...no worries about that at all! We try to go every December. The pool temp is definitely on the cooler side, but once you’re in it’s comfortable enough and we stay in all day just like we do in June. The air temp is usually in the low 80s each day and down to the low 70s at night and early morning. No problems at night wearing all the skimpy outfits...it’s plenty warm for that! You’ll have a great time...we’ll be there on Sunday! Below is a link that Steve put together about December at Temptation!

Cancun Weather in December | Typical Weather Averages | Cancuncare

3. H&E

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks for your reply. Does the resort seem more on the empty side in December?

4. scottydog

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    Early December is the end of low season, but plenty of great people still vacation then. The resort definitely doesn’t seem empty...both the Sexy Pool and Bash have great crowds each day and night. I don’t notice a difference in the experience from our June to December trips.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  5. H&E

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We are going to be there from dec 20th to dec 27th. Looks like our trips do overlap.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Weather is great at the moment. Sunny and dry, no rain for maybe 10 days or so. Cooler at night, but T shirt comfortable not chilly.

As for occupancy, previous years have been quiet at this time of year. Our Boobs Cruise numbers tend to follow occupancy levels quite closely.

Today we had 67 people, last Monday was 65. Last year we had to cancel a few dates in December due to not enough people, so I'd say occupancy is quite a bit higher this year than last.

7. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Kiss of death, it's been raining most of the afternoon today.

8. H&E

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    O no, hope it gets better soon, we get enough rain back here. Don't want to bring rain to the sunny town!

9. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Sunny again today :)

10. scottydog

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    Today was perfect!! We landed just before 11 and the weather today was gorgeous. A year ago in December the pool temp was pretty damn cold...it took a little mind over matter to get in. Today the pool temp was perfect...easily 15 degrees warmer from this time 2018. That made the day a lot more fun for us!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice